Reviews for Too Little, Too Late
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I liked this story about the showdown with the new powerful Castiel. Bobby Singer probably saved the boys lives when he led the way in bowing to Castiels' new power. He wouldn't let them risk death just for pride.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh my goodness! This is insanity! This is great! This is crazy good! The end, that is all.
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Good point about the Lucifer thing. Please add another chapter :D
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Uh oh! I knew that hard headed nature of Dean's would get him in trouble! Thanks, smalld, for keeping me thinking. It will be interesting this fall to see how the writer's deal with this scene!

Mel
TheThiefsDaughter chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You evil, lovely person. I so hope that Cas doesn't throw Dean into the pit (I know that he's turned bad, but there goes the line to unforgivable methinks). Nice going for ten minutes babbling, I enjoyed it immensely
RubinAmigo chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
OMCas, he's going to throw Dean back in Hell, isn't he. Wow, that is worse than everything I imagined when I watched the finale. Nice story though.
gr8read chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Wow. Do you think Cas would really send Dean back down? I thought about what would happen if he didn't bow, but I didn't think about that option. Wow.
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
WTH! I mean literally. Through him back into the Pit? That would just suck. 8( Liked the twist here but damn, that's just cruel.
fanotheboyz chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh no, not another round of hell for the Winchesters? I think I'd rather see him destroyed, then brought back when Cas comes to his senses.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh. Crap.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Castiel...you...you AUGH! If I wasn't a Misha minion I would be mad!