Reviews for Angel beats!: Rebirth
Anon chapter 24 . 1/25
Yuki Mizuno
Female
Spear
Like Kanade with black hair and cyan eyes
Smart, silent, cold
SSS
intelligence
Was a genius at her school,skipped many grades, had a abusive dad with high expectations, died when scored 99/100 on her final exams, her dad killed her and her mother in a rage, wished she scored better to keep her mother alive.
BigGamerWhite chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
Amazing job so far. A gripping story and lovable new characters . This is the type of story I expect to be a real anime so pls keep up the superb work BigGamerwhite out.
aylin chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
cant wait till they all meet
Yuza chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
nice..
Guest chapter 28 . 10/30/2013
hurry and get Kanade and Otanashi in loooove
DualStarduster chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Man, even in writing, I will cry from his past, normally I save this stuff for the last review, but seeing this story is complete, might as well put it exactly where I felt it.

I will cry, every time I hear his past, written, showed, displaed, documented, anything. Anyone with this past, is a hero, to die such an unfortunate death, it's unfair even to anime standards it's just not fair to die helping others it's just not fair!
titanic 101 chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
what hanend to call me crist
Billy chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
wow long chapter finally finnished it yay
Billy chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
pretty cool
Billy chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
wow interesting hope otonashi isnt guilty
Billy chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
im a little confused does Naoi like Kanade because it seems that way i hope it all works out!
Billy chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
so amazing that is all i have to say
Billy chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
aww hinata should be ashamed not going to see yui when she is ok bad hinata bad!
Billy chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
good job cant wait to read next chapter im to obsessed must stop reading oops think i broke the next button he he sorry!
Billy chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
wow awesomeness shiina its so cute! lol