Reviews for Bittersweet
babymorris chapter 10 . 7/10/2018
Wow. I'm speechless. The emotions of the characters involved are so spot on. This was a hurricane of emotions. I wasn't expecting to stumble down a dark fic. I love your take on this universe. It's raw and real and sensitive to the topic of oneself and love. You made me cry - almost. The way you write is mind wrecking and heart numbing.

I really feel bad for Tori. There future is really shady the way the story ended, but I can see the POV that in reality it will never be easy. You explained it very much so in the fic. I also want to add that the scene with Robbie is precisely accurate. You should know I still have a lot of things I want to comment, but I'm still numb from the ending. So, I guess I'll be back when I cool down.

Great fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2018
...write more please.. you are the best writer ever. All the other fanfics I've read have just been about sex an no feeling. You have the power to make me see and imagine Tori and Jade together . I can feel their pain, their hate and their love for each other. Thank you for creating this beautiful book ( I'm not calling it a fanfic bc it doesn't seem like the right word) . If you happen to continue this then I'll happily read an reveiw again.
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 3 . 8/21/2017
rereading this and it's as amazing as I remember. The realism and the emotions at play and how you write them. lovely. -C.H.
eternalovers chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
Oh my god. This story is incredible. Definitely one of the best angst stories I have ever read. It was just written so beautifully, everything was so in character and I love the fact that it's realistic. It's not your typical "happily ever after" loving type of story, but it shows love is painful and it's like holding a flower with thorns. It's painful but the beauty makes it all worth it. That's what this story was, it was so bittersweet but omg it was just heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. I have to admit that I wanted Tori to have her happy ending that she so desperately wanted with Jade and I do believe that they will eventually have that but they're just learning each other right now and I'm in love with the whole concept of the love/hate relationship :') I'm just speechless I love this so much! Thank you for sharing it. Gotta love jade and tori's whole dynamic/relationship.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
My ducking god I love this. Your writing is vivid and enticing and shakes feelings that have only ever been stirred.

How you described Robbie was so to the point, I had to reread that part over and over.

And I absolutely live for your author notes. I'll probably reread just for those. K that's a lie, I'll reread because this is amazing but they definitely help.

Thanks for sharing your skill!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
You my good friend...ARE A GOD!
C chapter 10 . 3/29/2016
Well done, you're a good writer. I like you.
Max Tomos chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
This story was awesome. Love it.
tripleb3 chapter 10 . 11/2/2015
Bittersweet I like it. A little rough for me but I like it.
tripleb3 chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Jade just does know when to quit
hello2708 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
I loved this story! Please start writing more Jori and Cade fanfics. You are an amazing writer. Keep up the great work!
DarkBalance chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
So, I didn't review every chapter, but I needed to let you know, at any point, that you've written a very, very, beautiful story. I like that the girls don't necessarily get a Happily Ever After, but a Maybe Happy Later. It's atypical, and you get lots and lots of bonus points for that (and who doesn't like bonus points?)!
sotiredat9pm chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
okay, but only because I really can't eat that much butter in one sitting.

I am liking this fic! I'm not big on smutty scenes, but this fic has i) good rythym ii) a good angst:tease of resolution ration iii) the characters are in character iv) your style flows really nicely!

And the most important one v) I'm reading this instead of doing environmental physics. It it nice to think JORI instead of GPA.
David chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
Fan-freaking-tastic. Your Cade and Jori is out of this world. Thanks so much from a new fan!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
jesus christ... u have NO idea what this story did to me... u r a genius, this was nothing short of splendid... maybe u could give us some continuation of how they could crash and burn,... man
this is one of the best reads in this site, good job