Reviews for Life After Hell
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Really good story
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I liked it.

You might like "A Midnight Weary" by Lady Azar de Tameran.
annarky92 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I suppose it isn't too late to review this little piece of mind, right? It isn't too late to say how much this is perfect, how much you touched me (againagainagain)? Right? I hope you don't mind reviews. I just can't stand amazing fanfics not being reviewed. Even though you HAVE reviews here.

Okay..what to say what to say... This fanfic *points at it* shows how perfect this couple is together. How much they NEED to be together. And how much they won't be together. Which is sad. Still, this fic is beautiful, simple, lovely. It's... it brings a silly smile to my face.

Well done is a wrong way to say how much you write with perfection. Just saying.

Beijos!

annarky92
AnaKate chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Normally I don't read any drabble or super short stories, but I absolutely loved this. It gave so much information even though they were such small passages and it was so well written. It was like poetry. It takes a great writer to be able to convey all that you did and I applaud you for it. Incredible.
Poppins1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
It's a little unusual but very good.
Katielovessean chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was very well done. I enjoyed reading it.
bookscleverness18 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Well, I loved it. I have such a soft spot for Harry and Hermione. I definitely think nothing was skittles and rainbows after the war, that's why I liked this story. It's realistic, you can feel how pained and scarred they are, but beyond everything, they're there to love each other, and overcome their fears. It's beautifully written, we really need more stories like this one around here. Thanks for sharing :)