Reviews for WitFit Prompts
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Nice, thank you for sharing.
kymtwilight chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was good!
FinallyPJ chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It is so great to see an email from FF showing something new from my favorite writer.

It may be a "blurb" but it is such a wonderful blurb. Seeing these characters appear on screen again is just so wonderful. It puts a smile on my face to see their interactions.

Would love to see more. You still got that touch.
LoveThoseVampires chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I wish this one shot was longer. I wanted to see Edward get in trouble. Please update soon
QueenAnnie1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I'm so freaking excited right now that your back I can't contain myself- the high shrills coming out of my mouth are earning me strange looks from the family.

I miss HOFY sssssoooooooo much it's pathetic! even though I have read Ready To Love Again a few times and loved it ridiculously, it's just not the same. This was so cute, and made me remember just how much I love these characters.

seriously glad you're back! I'm hoping you'll take pity on us obsessingoveredward obsessive freaks and write a few things for us...or you could always bring back the old ones *wink*
unfertilizedeggs chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Aw so cute. I miss this family! I hope you write more of them here! :)
mimimgr chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
loved it. funny. can just imagine bella yelling at edward.
rebecca's mom chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
OH I loved this! A flashback from HOFY definitely brightened my Sunday :)

So glad you are doing the WitFit Prompts. I have missed your writing so much. Can't wait to read more.

avagurl chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
What a great blurb. It was so real. I can just see a situation like that happening.

Wish I could see what Edward has to say for himself. Probably not much. Being in the doghouse is aptly named here.
77049sma chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
woo! well to me? i dont think your getting was good and i thought i was reading the story again.. it was n i liked it ]
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
oops throw dad under hte bus.
songster chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Bring on the backhoe. LOL. I always love when favorite writers do witfit. They are delicious little treats that always make me want more. I would love see Edward's face when she finds him.
nicole371 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Glad your back! I've missed your stories... :) This prompt was adorable.
manda2784 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Too funny! Edward's in for it I think.
Barbara767 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very funny! I missed your stories! Ciao!
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »