Reviews for WitFit Prompts
lovinjim chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Glad that you are back...you have been missed.

And I loved the blurp from HOFY...one of my all time favs!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is great very funny.
Ju Martinhao chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Welcome back, sweetie!

I missed your stories!

I was very happy to read this little story, particularly with Seth and Anthony, which caused a huge smile spread across my face.

Thanks for sharing this with us and I hope you keeo writing so many good stories like this!

Hugs!

Ju
mahonm2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Missed your writing...glad to get this. Thanks :)
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
OMG woman this was so damn adorable...I missed this story...It was the very first Twilight fanfic story I ever read years ago...I fell in love instantly with the Twilight fandom and your wonderfully written story...I miss it... :(

This was just so sweet, those two were always my favorite...after-all it was those two and their friendship that made it all happen...

~Jennifer
vbmom45 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh, this one is so cute. I love family Cullen stories.
mscope chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
OOE ~

Do you know how happy I am right now? Yeah, well x's that x's 12 or so. I am looking very much forward to this be it characters I already know and love or new ones. It's just so good to see and read you again.

This one is so cute and so true to life for two boys.

Sandra
marigold123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
LOL! I know that exact feeling! I like the way you brought Bella's annoyance through her character. I was chuckling at the end thinking Edward better disapear until Bella cools off!

I am sure the editing process is a test of endurance. You have your piece written and now you tweak it and correct it...and it doesn't feel creative. But it's all part of the process. Keep us up to date on your progress.
CullenFan1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I missed those characters. I think I'm going to enjoy reading the ramblings of your brain. :)
lvk1978 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hey, OOE, nice to "see" you again! Very cute scenario - and I would have to say, based on my own personal reaction, the very definition of "annoy"! LOL!

The only problem I saw right off the bat was "site" for "sight". Other than that, very nice indeed! Take care and have fun.
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
*chuckles*

Clearly he wasn't using his head.

XOXO
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh, Edward, you better RUN! LMAO!

Good to have you back, toots.
amwine chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love it! I couldn't help but laugh and smile. Great job...thanks!
FamousZee chapter 1 . 5/29/2011