Reviews for WitFit Prompts
TwilightFan104 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
That was a great stretch from the norm. Nothing wrong with sharing your beliefs, that's what free speech is all about. I happen to agree with your thinking, but even if I didn't i would defend your right to say it.
songster chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Love the PSA. Those paint and in this case, blood throwers are psycho.
Melolabel chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I think the author notes were as good as the blurb itself. ;)
coryoplayer chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
O.O.E.

That was interesting! Something different from you.

Cory
NKubie chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I'm glad you got to stretch your creative muscles with this one. And your views pretty much mirror my own, though I wish there was an In and Out in the Chicago area. :)
gumibear26 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
For a few paragraphs, I had a completely different idea of what was going on. I agree, there are plenty of crazies in the world. With all your warnings, I was expecting much more violence, so the ending was a pleasant surprise. btw, I completely agree with all your points.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Well, that was... special.
sunfire04 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Great story. I agree with you wholeheartedly. When I was in college (young and idealistic) I would admonish my mom for her furs. She would just look at me and say "what about your leather jackets" shut me up real quick but our dog would give her a disapproving glare lol.
betsmecullen chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Could have been much worse.

There are no In'N Out Burgers here. Burger King is as high faluting as we get here on the Gulf Coast. That's my favorite place to eat besides Subway. Yes I have a fur coat. I've worn it about 20 times since I bought it. With this heat wave, I question the rationale of owning such a garment. As a nurse, I have to be open minded about everything. I can't let my beliefs to sway or influence what others hold dear. That could affect the way they recover and heal. Maybe the FBI should take a look at Stephen King...
latuacantante4him chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I'm sorry, but I am cracking up. I thought "he" was a pro-lifer. Not that killing animals is a laughing matter. It just relieved the tension building in the pit of my stomach. Like you, I don't believe that we should shove our beliefs down someone's throat. Very will written. Enjoyed it.
Liomsa chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Very enlightening. I liked it.
CynMar Rom chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
very very true hon :) I agree with your points of view, surprisingly all of them :) except the in-n-out burgers, cause I have no idea what you're talking about :P

Much love!
Burntcore chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Wow - loved this - you should go dark more often.
QueenAnnie1 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Mr Crazyman sounds a lot like my older brother who makes family gathering...interesting to say the least :)

I loved your authors note, it made me laugh!
QueenAnnie1 chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
1200 words and you have me so hooked I'm face palming my head knowing it won't turn into a full story...damn you- and I mean that in a loving way :) I've decided I hate drabbles...ok, maybe hate is a strong word, but they are frustrating because they're just big ass teases.*wink*

presidential candidate Edward Cullen...yum!
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »