Reviews for WitFit Prompts
Jessica1971 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Ok, so that took a completely different turn than I expected and I liked it. I eat meat and have no plans on stopping, but I'd never wear a fur coat and I actually LIKE Mr. Crazyman in this story.
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
LOL ... this is your dark side?
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Very well done! You had my mind going in another direction before I knew what crazyman was doing. That was definitely different than your other work I've read, and I loved it. Did you enjoy writing something so different? I actually worked for PETA in DC and San Francisco for 6 years and you are correct. They get lots of crazy people who do stuff in the name of the organization when they have no connection at all.
BethMasenCullen chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
That was an interesting chapter, love! Not what I expected! And I think your A/N at the end was right on the money!
chartwilightmom chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
very interesting. glad you made those statements at the bottom

nicely done
roxnroll chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I really liked this. I didn't go where I thought it was going so that was a nice surprise.

I look forward to the next one!

meadow11 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I loved it!
AnjieNet chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Definitely different than your normal fair but well done. And no, if there were and In-n-Out Burger anywhere close to me, there's no way I could stay away!
Debbi84 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I enjoyed this chapter. I was kept me on the edge not really knowing what crazyman was actually going to do. Loved your A/N note (I agree with what you said).
BLilTXgirl chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Well done. Have to admit you had me wondering who/what was murdered up til he actually threw the blood. :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Edward the politician... I don't believe that's a role I've ever seen him in. Very cool! I can easily see this being a fun to pick up now and again to add to. Hope you do!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Like it! I actually thought this was kind of funny.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Great job. This was quite different from most of your work, but I loved it all the same. It was written with so much passion that I had know idea exactly what was happening. I couldn't tell if it was a vampire at first or just a crazy human and what they were going to do. But it turned out beautifully, by crafting a great piece of suspenseful writing that had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I really enjoyed it.

Great job again, can't wait for the next.

(P.S. as for your AN at the end, we share a lot of the same views and I for one don't assume the author shares the same views as their stories portray. It's called fiction for a reason, so you can pretend to be something that you are not)
QueenAnnie1 chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
hahahaha! I don't know if he's just covering for them or what, but that's funny!
chartwilightmom chapter 12 . 6/15/2011