Reviews for WitFit Prompts
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
LOL ... this is your dark side?
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Very well done! You had my mind going in another direction before I knew what crazyman was doing. That was definitely different than your other work I've read, and I loved it. Did you enjoy writing something so different? I actually worked for PETA in DC and San Francisco for 6 years and you are correct. They get lots of crazy people who do stuff in the name of the organization when they have no connection at all.
BethMasenCullen chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
That was an interesting chapter, love! Not what I expected! And I think your A/N at the end was right on the money!
chartwilightmom chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
very interesting. glad you made those statements at the bottom

nicely done
roxnroll chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I really liked this. I didn't go where I thought it was going so that was a nice surprise.

I look forward to the next one!

meadow11 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I loved it!
AnjieNet chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Definitely different than your normal fair but well done. And no, if there were and In-n-Out Burger anywhere close to me, there's no way I could stay away!
Debbi84 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I enjoyed this chapter. I was kept me on the edge not really knowing what crazyman was actually going to do. Loved your A/N note (I agree with what you said).
BLilTXgirl chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Well done. Have to admit you had me wondering who/what was murdered up til he actually threw the blood. :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Edward the politician... I don't believe that's a role I've ever seen him in. Very cool! I can easily see this being a fun to pick up now and again to add to. Hope you do!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Like it! I actually thought this was kind of funny.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Great job. This was quite different from most of your work, but I loved it all the same. It was written with so much passion that I had know idea exactly what was happening. I couldn't tell if it was a vampire at first or just a crazy human and what they were going to do. But it turned out beautifully, by crafting a great piece of suspenseful writing that had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I really enjoyed it.

Great job again, can't wait for the next.

(P.S. as for your AN at the end, we share a lot of the same views and I for one don't assume the author shares the same views as their stories portray. It's called fiction for a reason, so you can pretend to be something that you are not)
QueenAnnie1 chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
hahahaha! I don't know if he's just covering for them or what, but that's funny!
chartwilightmom chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
very nice drabble!

i love this storyline

keep these coming!
TwilightFan104 chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
Another good blurb. This one would make a great story hint..hint!

Best line - "Of all my accomplishments, I'm most proud of the piece of legislation I sponsored with Jasper Whitlock, the senator from Texas. Our military and their families are our most valuable resource. We increased their compensation and expanded the services and support programs for wounded soldiers returning from war."

Wouldn't it be great to actually have that happen!
889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »