Reviews for One Voice in Your Defense
Bits And Pieces chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Aw, I just love Miss Emily; I've always known she was a wise woman. I hope Carl's right, and his visit did wear Tony down a little, although I don't know how Tony's going to fight that thing. I really felt for poor Tony at the end, there.

Another great chapter! Thanks for updating!
Your biggest fan chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Sorry for anoying you and thank you for informing me that you may not continue with No Way Out but I will always wait for it and hopefuly you will finish it some day in the future thank you for all the Detective Conan and Yu Gi Oh stories and great story as usual even thought I dont know much about this series
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Oh, poor Carl. He's so alone, and you feel so badly for him. And he had to spend the night in jail?

But I'm glad that Carl is realizing all that Tony has done for him. And him not wanting to go to the INS because it would run in what he lost... ooh...

His conversation with Miss Emily was sweet, too, especially her looking for the notes for him! But ooh, Tony... It was so possible when the narration said that it was his heart that remembered. You just want to hug them both.

Emily's point about Tony abandoning Carl is to the point and perfect. And ooh, him hearing that voice and arguing with it, and having to pray to be released... That is so powerful.
Cruelest Sea chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Spooky chapter! That creature is eerie. *shudders*

Thanks so much for the review on my story, much appreciated.:)
Bits And Pieces chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I'm glad to see that Carl is finding out at least some information about the creature. And I'd have to agree with him and Agatha; chopping it up might be a very bad idea. Poor Tony! It seems like he knows something's wrong with himself, but he can't quite figure out what. How frustrating!

Great chapter! I hope Carl continues to find out more about the creature...I'm very curious about it, myself!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Ooh, and the pain continues in this chapter... it would, of course.

Yes, unknown pangs. That's a good sign. Indeed. Keep feeling them, Tony...

Carl's reaction to seeing the picture of the creature amused me far more than it should've.

"Good ship S.S. INS." Aww...

And wow, that was an unexpected call! Some of those lines were priceless, too, I should add. But yikes at the news!

And ooh, "vitally important..." That's an intriguing angle indeed.

And the next scene with Tony was awesome, particularly him realizing that his sister was echoing Carl's sentiments.

And LOL, Agatha is an interesting character. And Carl's musing about cutting up the worm... typical Carl.

Awesome update!
Cruelest Sea chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Excellent update (sorry I'm in a rush and don't have time to leave a long comment but I just wanted to let you know that I read, enjoyed it, and am looking forward to more).
Bits And Pieces chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Oh, wow, Tony sure has been changed! I had a feeling he was going to do that at the end, but I was still hoping he wouldn't. Poor Carl! It's strange how Tony's been affected; it's like all he feels is anger.

Another great chapter! Your characterizations are spot-on; I could hear and see Kolchak in my head so clearly as I read this. Can't wait for your next update; I wonder what Carl's going to do now?
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Ooh, that opening scene... You've captured Carl's shock at Tony's change so well. Tony was even giving me chills! And urgh, Ron...

One thing that I always adored in the show was that Carl and Tony did seem to be close enough to be on a first-name basis-the sudden change here also captures the mood perfectly, too.

And oh, the Old St. Vincenzo irony... I loved that line in "The Energy Eater," but such a different connotation now...

The scene with Siska was both amusing and interesting, seeing as though, as Carl said, the shoe was on the other foot.

But oh, that last scene! Still makes me want to give Carl a hug! The fact that Tony remembered the incident in question, but not the emotions associated with it... Ohh... I felt Carl's pain there.

And what a place to leave it! ...Though I had fully expected you to do so! Anxiously awaiting more!
Cruelest Sea chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
I can't see Kolchak sneering. Of course that may just be me but trying to imagine it only made me giggle.

*clears throat* Sorry 'bout that.

Awesome chapter! I love how the plot is coming along and the possible selective amnesia is very interesting. Also I'm very curious what this worm creature might be..the borrowing and quick killing reminds me of the Xenomorph from "Something Is Out There", but I assume it isn't that.:D
Bits And Pieces chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oooh, a very ominous beginning; it really grabbed my attention and made me want to keep reading to find out what's going on. I'm not familiar with what you've based the monster on, but I did find myself thinking briefly of the movie, "Tremors". I have to admit, I was chuckling during the initial conversation about the monster; just the way Tony was reacting and the things he was saying...LOL! But what happened to him at the end of the chapter wasn't funny at all. Poor Tony!

Great start! I can't wait to read more!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oooh what a creepy but utterly facinating beginning.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Ooh. The opening definitely sets the mood of this; Carl's despair is definitely showing.

The scene at the INS is amusing, particularly when the banter ends and then Ron comes in with the other paper. LOL.

And I love the scenes with Carl and Siska.

Your comparison of Tony and Carl is excellent-how Carl hates to be pushed around and won't stand for it, while Tony hates it, but doesn't want to upset his superiors...

Chocolate milk and strawberry milk. LOL.

But, ooh, poor Tony! And he was trying to help, too!

And I do like the subtle hints that there is something wrong with him. Definitely looking forward to more!