Reviews for Finally
123loopabc chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I'm sorry but I really felt like this was out of character for both Ron and kim. They were so uncomfortable with everything they said to eachother and Kim seems like a prude. Good story, wrong characters. 5/10
JP1124 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
A great life story man. Sometimes ur 2 blind 2 know that sometimes love is rite in front of u. I learned this lesson the hard way myself and now she's dead. I cry inside everyday thinking bout the mistake I made buy being scared and now I kinda hold myself responsible 4 her death. Well mayb a little 2 much info but helps 2 let it out sometimes. Keep up the story if u can cause ur 1 of the best I've seen so far.
anonymous guy chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, THERE IS AN M RATING FOR A REASON ON THIS SITE IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE SMUT THAT IS ALL WELL AND GOOD BUT DON'T BLAME IT ON THE SITE I HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF SMUTTY STORIES ON THIS SITE AND UNFORTUNATELY MOST OF THEM INVOLVE TWO MEN. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAY PEOPLE BUT, COME THE FUCK ON! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WRITE SMUT THAT'S FINE BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CLEAN ANYTHING UP FOR A FUCKING M RATED STORY THAT'S WHY IT'S M RATED GENIUS! TAKE THE M RATING MORE SERIOUSLY DON'T MAKE IT M RATED BECAUSE IT'S SLIGHTLY INAPPROPRIATE LIKE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE BEING NAKED. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN READING ABOUT SOMEONE BEING NAKED AND ACTUALLY SEEING SOMEONE BEING NAKED. THERE IS ALSO A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALLUDING TO SEX AND ACTUALLY DESCRIBING THE ACT. ALLUDING TO SEX DESERVES A T RATING AT THE MOST NOT A FREAKING M RATING. THAT YOU EVEN BLAME THE SITE AND USE RATINGS THAT ARE THEMSELVES INAPPROPRIATE,PERSONALLY I THINK DOING THAT IS MORE INAPPROPRIATE THAN ANY CONTENT OF ANY STORY THAT COULD BE PUT ON THIS SITE, IS REALLY COWARDLY AND YOU SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING COURAGE AS A WRITER TO POST WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR OWN FUCKING STORY. THE REASON I'M NOT PMING YOU WITH MY ACCOUNT IS THAT I'M NOT SURE I EVEN WANT TO BE APART OF A SITE THAT ENCOURAGES SUCH COWARDLY WRITING. THE ONLY REASON I EVEN CONTINUE TO USE THIS SITE IS BECAUSE OF THE DESCRIPTIVE SEARCH ENGINE THAT ALLOWS ME TO FIND A STORY ABOUT A FAVORED CHARACTER AND THE TYPE OF STORY I WOULD LIKE TO READ. EVEN THEN GOOD STORIES AND AUTHORS ARE HARD TO COME BY THERE ARE VERY FEW GOOD AUTHORS ON THIS SITE AND IT IS A CHALLENGE TO FIND THEM EVEN WITH THE DESCRIPTIVE SEARCH ENGINE. ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU BE BRAVER IN YOUR WRITING AND IF YOU HAVE SCENE THAT YOU THINK IS SMUTTY THAN WRITE IT IN THE STORY THERE IS A FREAKING M RATING FOR THAT KIND OF THING.
smileplease91 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
:D I loved this! This was so cute and well-written. Great job!
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
last sentences/paragraphs always complete the story
ER99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
this fanfic made my day i give it 9/10 stars i would have given you a perfect 10 if the sex scene was more detailed
Jarrich chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
O_O
Jarrich chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
O_O
Youagainstmelover97 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
love it :) and its just a suggestion ! could you plz do a whole story or a one shot of the times kim was in trouble in this story with ron saving her :) and if you already have can you send me a link plz x
Yamal chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Good story! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Cool. I like this. This is really good. :)

Maybe yhu can make the erotic version. ;)

Lol just kidding... But if you did that it'd be awesome though.

Great story and keep up the good work. ;)

-Saya
critic chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
aside from the part of ron and kim being prudes it was a very well written story that I enjoyed.
lhaine07 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
love it from beginning to end.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Knuckleheads... LOL!

Yeah that dance they were involved in finally ends, and Booyah indeed.

Kinda had this one on the old hard drive huh? Yeah, pre-S4 for sure.

So still working on 'The New Team'? Good!

CB73
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Nice short - lack of communication, plus the fear of not being good enough is the cornerstone of most romance stories. The story shows the power of their friendship, watching our for each other even while missing the potential of growing that relationship into something more.

I am very encouraged that you have more coming on "The New Team Possible".