Reviews for Let's Take Back Time
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
You should definitely continue writing Seddie. :) Have you seen the promo for iLost My Mind? You should. .
mirage888 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aaahhh, your Seddie side lives! Don't worry about it being an iOMG fic. So many of them are really good :D I hope my iOMG-speculation fic was okay... I wrote it before the episode, when we only knew certain things. Anyway, this was fairly realistic. I can see the confrontation with Carly, the moping, Freddie totally not knowing what to do, and then the strange non-relationship all happening on the show. But a lot of us are of the opinion that Carly will force or trick them into a date ;) Not unlike leaving the room to get snacks, really.
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
adorable! :D haha x)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was really good. I was really starting to miss your Seddie stories. You write them so well. And just so you know, iGet Pranky and iOMG were the only good episodes all season so you didn't actually miss much.
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Yeah, u still write Seddie well. Keep going, don't abandon this ship... right now it's still afloat. : D
mhristheword097 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Yes absolutely you should continue writing Seddie stories!

You are a really good writer, whether it be Seddie or Harry Potter (and I love reading your Scorpius/Rose fics! Next generation!).

Of this story itself: I really liked it, I thought it was perfectly paced, and you get feelings right on the mark! (Was that an old saying? Oh well.)

Hope to see more of your writing soon! :).
Mistress of the Strange chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Wow!

Of course you should keep writing, I love your one-shots, and I can see that the HP fandom really improved your writing! It's even more awesome now!

Please keep writing!

'Mischief managed, Dannie'
Wonderstruck chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I adored that (: it was definitely not a piece of crap! It was nicely written. I really hope you start doing more seddie! I enjoyed all of your old seddie stories.
Geekquality chapter 1 . 5/29/2011