Reviews for Absolute
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
oh awww...poor yuki. i've never seen him rendered this way...and now he's got a big soft squishy spot in my heart...i've usually seen him as 'Fuji's twin in sadism' never a truly kind boy...how i want to cry for him and hold him and tell him it'll be all right...sigh. thanks for this tho. now i can love him without regrets. n.n
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Great!

Hmmmm...I just thought it's a bit too cold for Rikkadai to follow those absolute rules..

They don't really have to be rude and emotionless to obtain victory right?

Nevertheless, the story was really cool...and well...Yukimura Seichii will always be the best captain of Rikkaidai...nobody can be capable of replacing him.

Download: ?Fk5Y2r
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
OK That is AMAZING! Yukimura is my favorite and I don't think I've ever seen something so into his head and so likely TRUE! I can see him being the mommy, the joke probably is that he's kaa-san b/c Sanada's more manly XDD LOL! And he probably kicks their ass for it though internally he'll either laugh or be insecure about it. perhaps both? God I appreciate this more than I can put into words! It's terrific to get into his mind like that and it is inspiring!
siriencia chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow. That was deep. Not really how I think of Yukimura, but it was interesting to see him that way. Good work with that. :)
Fadey chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Well, this musing was certainly...deep. I like it. The
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oo. Nice musings. It does make you wonder, doesn't it, how he can be so nice and smiling and kind and gentle...and be the Child of God on the courts.

Thank you for this interesting introspection!
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is just short and sweet, and straight to the point. Another excellent piece of work form you. :D
demoncat13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011