Reviews for Hello Jill
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Ha. Satisfyingly vindictive, but not overly so.
Jbear1974 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Loved the letter. Something unsual to a story in a letter format. Thanks for staying close the TV eposide events. One of the items I read above doesn't appear in any of stories (so far because I have not read them all) is Chuck's knowledge of computers. Would have loved if you could of mentioned that area of expertise in some of the arcs. Again BillAtWork thanks for your story!
Whiskeyflips chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Letter forwarded to Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women, NJ.

Dear Mrs. Bartowski.
Dr. Roberts is now a resident at this facility, due to her conviction this summer of solicitation for prostitution, heroin possession, and assaulting an Atlantic City Police officer. She is suffering severe withdrawal symptoms from her substance addiction, and is currently in the facility's infirmary.

Upon receipt of your letter, she is now under 24 hour suicide watch.

PLease do not attempt any further contact with this prisoner.

Steve the guard.
JasonStlyish chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I laughed hard when I first read this, and it was worth re-reading even now.
minirix chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Now is that a letter of forgiveness or a case of rubbing salt to the old wound? ;) Gosh, the letter is too funny. The short version of the letter would have sounded like, 'Look at what you're missing.'

P.S. What a fun read.

P.P.S. I should've read this sooner.

P.P.P.s. I've never read any of your work but I will try to read more if time permit.

Thanks.
Pliffy chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
LOL Sarah you letter was more like "I'm going to rub my new life in your face" anyway my view is Jill/Jillian is now happy married and with a kid.
chucksara4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love this so much the snark level in this is amazing and Sarah wanting to hurt Jill like this was so in character. I would love if they have Jill appearing in S5 she certainly is unfinished business!

The PS's were really funny but my favourite was definately the last one.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
i wish i could jill's reaction to the letter
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
fantastic story loved it
uplink2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Very funny story Bill. I enjoyed it a lot. Nice to see Sarah rub Jill's face in it when she had to watch them together those years ago.
spcr71 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Cute story, strange premiss but cute.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Forgiving or gloating? Either way, very fun.
IrishRunner77 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Love how "forgiving" quickly turned to "gloating." Read this during a break at work today and people wondered why I laughed at loud. I especially enjoyed the series of post scripts.
Osced chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh this story was funny... I could actually see Sarah do that, but more in away to show Jill that she got to marry Chuck!

/Osced
lucky47 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Inspired. Truly inspired ) Still loved it the second time round. You have a gift my friend