Reviews for The time warped kid
Evaw3192001 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Could you please update this!
Haziebug chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
don't worry about it, I spell just as bad.
juddlegirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I like it. The longer paragraph could use a bit more punctuationI. Its a bit confusing.

Jenn
PurpleKlainer chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
good job :) maybe u took a bit to long in updating XD
blueyblonde chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
way good
Waterandsky04 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
the spelling mistakes i didn't really catch but it could be better written. but great idea! sorry if it sounded mean i thought you should know.
Leprechaungirl chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Poor Jessica the only dresses I like to wear are Kimonos. And they would have been offended by that to.
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
really cool plz update soon. i son't reallt kno but i think the name Jessica is for people who dispise dresses _ my name is Jessica & i would rather spend eternity with Kikyo (a character from InuYasha) than wear a dress... well then i would b able to torture her so that wouldn't be so bad lol. but cool fic i'd like to read more.
ever2green chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Is good for starters... just try to make it longer unless you can't help it because well because you have writer's block... continue soon.
Miss Griff chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
HEY! no goin and dissing us dislexic peoples! anywho, i have the sudden urge to... *sneak up behind authoress* UPDATE! *SHMACK, runs off Mervin The Sheriff of Rottingham style* (Robin hood: men in tights, sorry i have an obsession)
Alcapacien chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
INTERESTING! i hope u write more!
TruelyFire chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
hi, umm, I have a problem. I wrote a Princess of Thieves book but it didn't show up here. Do you know why? i am totally lost about it.
Ermine aka Tree chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
Hey! It's good! I haven't watched "Princess of Thieves" in forever. Great work! keep writing.
Tigerlily Deepdelver chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
this is really really good.

tigerlily
angel276 chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
write more please, i am curious to know who the romance will be with.