Reviews for Two Sisters
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 45 . 3/24
loved it
Lady of Sign chapter 45 . 3/23
This was a good chapter...the last one before the ending :)
Strollingcat chapter 44 . 2/6
I realize it's been nearly a year since you've updated but I really hope you finish this! I really liked this story. Wonderfully written and captivating. Please continue :)
CrazyPandaHobbit chapter 44 . 12/27/2013
Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee update! I love this story- it made me laugh more than any other FanFiction I've read! :D
Guest chapter 44 . 7/30/2013
I've read this story half a dozen times, pleassseeeee update before the school year starts! I'm begging you!
lrsgreenleaf chapter 44 . 6/27/2013
Amelia's viewpoint of everyone else's reactions, for example Merry and Pippin charging into battle after Aragorn and before the rest of the army. A Masters in English and my grammar still sucks! I don't feel like getting out my Rules for Writers or Little Brown Handbook! lol
I liked the quick silent exchange between Amelia and Gimli.."I will if you will".
I wonder what Rae is doing? Freaking maybe? Looking forward to the rest of this story. Tell Ice Phoenix I will look up her stories. Actually, I think I have already been reading some. Things get confusing. For a few days I was blocked from fanfiction site! That stupid window saying it couldn't access the site...poppycock! Sorry...venting...*shrug and wince in embarassment* Happy writing! Is this too long?
Seriya Silvermist chapter 44 . 5/25/2013
Hullo,
I'm a new reviewer!
So are we looking at more Legolas/Rae in the next chapters? (Please!)
I HAVE LOVED THIS STORY FOR WHEN I STARTED IT TO NOW! (Had to emphasize that) It is probably one of the best girls-from-our-world-in-middle earth fic I have ever read!

Please please please Update soon!
-Silvermist
MisticLight chapter 44 . 5/19/2013
Hey! It's me! MisticLight! That one person who reviews basically all the updates (and writes the most awkward review openings ever) (heh).

YOU WILL GET 500 REVIEWS! Even if that means I have to go through all the chapters I didn't review and review them myself! Except now I seem like a crazy person, so please forgive me. Haha! Just keep you hopes up and don't be afraid to expect what may seem unexpected (though I think reaching 500 is quite expectant of this story).

So the chapter. It was very short and to the point, yes. But wasn't that basically how the battle played out in the movie? Answer: yes, yes it was. What you have written here is perfectly fine. A chunk of action without a repetition of constant Orc foe one-on-one battles. That type of writing gets done many times, so it was actually a bit refreshing to see everything so squeezed together without the chapter feeling rushed. Would it have been better to have more? Probably. Though that answer is biased because I personally would have liked more, haha!

Plus the emotion at the end! Again, it was short, but it didn't need to be a long, drawn-put paragraph to get the emotion you brought. Just like the book/movie, everything came crashing down in one swift instant. So awesome job with those last few paragraphs. I at least certainly felt the painful shift from the joy of victory to the depths of despair.

Plus √Čomer and Amelia were pretty cute. Even with all the blood and guts raining down on them.

And a Fili story you say? I'd certainly be interested in that, given that he's always been my second favorite Dwarf in Thorin's Company. So keep me posted!

Until next time! And I sincerely hope you'll be able to reattach your fingers if they do so fall off.

.: MisticLight :.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 44 . 5/11/2013
Glad I checked your story tonight. I have an annoying habit of checking up on continuing stories; one of the 4 to which I'm not ashamed to say that I'm addicted is yours. insert big smiley face.
Don't lose any fingers because I would like to read some of those other stories you mentioned. Keep up the good work. I know this is a difficult battle to cover, but your take on the Fields of Pelennor was a masterpiece in my ever so humble opinion. Cut yourself some slack.
ForeverFallingx chapter 44 . 5/9/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story. You are amazing at writing so please update soon! :D
Lady Syndra chapter 44 . 5/8/2013
Please update soon!
Please update soon!
guest chapter 44 . 5/8/2013
Lucky days! Two o my favourite stories have updated today! :) ps... there aren't that many good filiXoc fics out there.. that sounds like a challenge ;)
romanticolors chapter 44 . 5/8/2013
can't wait for the reunion! update soon!
XantheXV chapter 44 . 5/8/2013
Don't worry, Amelia! Everything is going to be fine. Wait and see...

And don't worry about how long you took to update. Life gets in the way, and I totally understand that. We can't help it! The point is you were able to update when you could and that's all that matters. You gave us another great chapter.

Looking forward to your last few chapters!
winterelf701 chapter 44 . 5/8/2013
Awesome, thank you for the update :)