Reviews for Persuasion
kittkattkiller chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
In House of Hades, Nico admits that he has a crush on Percy. Slash is now cannon for my second favorite pairing. If only Jason and Leo get together and Piper dies like the mary sue *rhymes with witch* she is… Well, just another reason to read Blood of Olympus!
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Nice job! The last line was a bit iffy, don't think that's the proper reaction to Percy accepting his offer.
high.fiving.jesus chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Okay, okay, okay. Thank goodness for you and your writing skills. Seriously, I was just off minding my own business when I saw something that looked like it would be getting serious flames, so I felt like maybe I could encourage and give some CC.

...Never again. Oh my goodness, the horror. But never fear, your fic has saved my life and spared my eyeballs! Thank you a million times over and never ever stop writing because you're what's keeping this category limping on through all of the Mary-Sues and just all around bad-ness! Thanks again, I can never repay you for how you saved me from a mental breakdown and drastic decrease in IQ points.

Thank you!
Technophobia678 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I liked it a lot
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Agreed... They'd obviously had talked about it more times than were written in the books. I love how you pick little things and turn it into a story. Great job :)
Riptide2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Very good! I really like it.
SeaChick chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow your right!

This is a great fic :)
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Do I need even say it? Brilliant, just as your writing always is. Percy was extremely in-character, and I can confidently say the others were, too. Keep up the great work.
IFoundAPickle chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Soooooo COOL!
C.L. Forest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
WOW...Awesome as usual, they seem really in character here, and it seems most likely to happen. Really awesome story! Keep it up!
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh, Nico, Nico, Nico. Tsk, tsk, tsk... Using Peer Pressure, not so nice. Starlit, that was AMAZING!
electricheartswillplay chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Love this. I always wondered exactly when Percy agreed. This kinda clers it up. :D