Reviews for World Turned Upside Down
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
god it's so annoying when people write in their summary's how sakura is going to hate sasuke but she end's up liking him in the first chapter makes no sense.
StrawberryxChocolate chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
... I want SasuSaku... :(( Anyways, good job with da fic:D Plwease update soon!
lisaOpine chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Kya kya x100 just awesome hehe is it goi lov tringle naa i dont think so hehe itachi's entry was kakoi hehe so take ur time n update soon XD I M DYING HERE :P
lisaOpine chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
6.6 wht goin 2 happen next ? 0_o kyaa up 2 d nxt ch. XD
lisaOpine chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Huummm its getting more n more interesting *serious* haha XD
lisaOpine chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
123 *screams*kay kya kya kya XD its awesome !xD UP 2 D NXT CH. just cant wait 2 read hehehe
lisaOpine chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
My thoughts would b d same if i was sasuke hahaha amzing :) n congrats u got 95 awesome XD
lisaOpine chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Wahahaha :( i envy u guy 'cause u can watch naruto *hics* but i cant :( its 3yrs dt i havnt watched anime fuck my parents *angry* anyway awesome ch. xD
lisaOpine chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
1st i thought dt sasuka r goin 2 b engaged hehe XD BUT they r nt :( haha anyways up2 d nxt ch.
lisaOpine chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Way 2 go kakashi sensei hehehe XE
lisaOpine chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Woooow looooooved it very very very much XD Theres already ch. 9 so got 2 rush 3
mk chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
kyaaaa go sasuke!
SupremeOverlordLetters chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
WHAT?! Sasuke and Itachi Twin brothers wow that awesome :D can't wait for the update :D
name chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Update soon!
Geneu chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Nah, no need in Itachi's POV. Personally, I think he's boring. His thoughts can be either 1) "I like Sakura and wouldn't mind for her to be my girlfriend" or 2) "I like Sakura, but just like a friend, but I oh so enjoying to tease Sasuke, so we would pretend"... Sakura's opinion of Itachi? "He's better than Sasuke". Generally, the only reason that she wouldn't choose Itachi in the end is because she just "doesn't feel for him like she feel for Sasuke".
Now, I don't want to offend you or any author out there, but Itachi is always - ALWAYS - portrayed like a much better version of Sasuke. In every aspect. So the final choice of "-because I don't have romantic feelings for him-" just make me kind of mad...
Once again, I mean no offense to anyone.