Reviews for Explosion Day
axel100 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was hilarious! At least Wheatly has more company than just the Space cadet.
No one important chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Cave would so patent combustion.
katzsoa chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hahaha! Wow, this was great! I especially love Fact Core's comments between Rick's. And I was wondering throughout, "Where's Space Core?" And then he shows up at the end! "Star star star" indeed! Bravo!
Celeste chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Bahahaha! I love this! _ Imagining their voices is the only way to truly enjoy this story. So I'm guessing they're all up in space? (If you mentioned this, forgive me, I have a bad memory on anything that isn't dialogue! XD ) Hope you do more Portal fics! _
Anarchist chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love Rick, and I love this fic. Hey, rhyme!
talonofsilver chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OH. MY. GAWD. 3

I was in a very quiet place in the library and got so many stares from giggling through the entire thing. You can actually tell who's speaking depending on the dialogue, and those who didn't play it will have to now to get a gem like this.

I officially lost it at "a whole flock of girls down on Earth"...probably because I am one of them. :P

Epic last line is epic.
Thumbs up chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is great. Short and totally sweet. Two thumbs up from me.
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
PFFFTTT XD RICK. That guy is just too cute for this XD I can't believe he said that. Poor Wheatley, he has to deal with ALL 3 cores now~ XD
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hah, this was great. I love how crazy all the cores are. Imagine the first Portal if GLaDOS has this posse of retards attached to her instead. At least then she'd have a blackbelt in Bedroom.

This was great, these guys crack me up. Rick and Fact play off of each other so well. I can guess that the whole time they were locked up together before you attach them to Wheatley, the conversation went quite a lot like this.