Reviews for How He Plays
The New Perv on the Block chapter 1 . 5/10
First season is the best season in my opinion too and I love Taichi as the uke as well. It suits him in my perspective
Lady Samantha Riddle chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Very ooc but super cute! Tai as uke is a fav of mine too, but sometimes matt as uke is cute too. Good job, loves!
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
love it so cute!
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I think I blushed more than Tai did...
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
oh this is just nice~

I'm a ok-go-around kind who especially like the change of dominance

I mean, seriously and logically, it happens all the time, and even more so, as both are guys(or girls in some other cases), you could pretty much say that both should just have equal dominance!

uh... sorry for my random words...

but hey, I really like this cute little one-shot OuO
aliendroid chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I like it! Uke Tai, YUMMY!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
They're a versatile pairing, methinks; either way the writer does it is fine with me. ;) Besides, everyone loves to see uke Tai now and then. XD

Ahem...there was the occasional tenses mistake, and there was a spelling mistake once or twice, too, but overall there was nothing distracting to be noted and your writing style was solid, and very likable. :D

I don't think I've come across you before...if you have other taito stories, I'll be sure to check them out at some point. Nice work!

All the best! :)
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I've just started watching Digimon again and I've shipped these guys since I was like... 9! lol.

Just a few little grammatical errors to point out; you change tense a lot, going from past to present then back again.

And " he inhaled and blue a soft noise through the metal..." "blue" should be "blew".

Other than those little things it was really good ]

Krad chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hehe very cute! :) I like tai as uke too ! :)
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I dI did like this one-shot. i think it might work as a multi-chapter story. If you had some more interacI like this story. I think it would work as a multi-chapter fic. You could have some more interactions and some digimon fights. Maybe use part of the original story line if you are re-watching it. The English or the Japanese?

The Japanese I have heard is better but I don

t know enough to really judge. i also cannot read the subtitles. It is hard to do so when you are blind.

I was a little disappointed to find this was not an M rated fic. It was pretty good though. I just like much heavier Yaoi with some possible plot line to it.