Reviews for Proper Protocol for the Destruction of
SuiteHeart52 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Fantastic.
Shruikin chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Incredibly depressing? Yes. Freakishly well written? Absolutely! Dude, this is one awesome fic. All the kind of epilogue moments at the end of each part were incredibly realistic, i mean, god damn! Keep up the good work, yo
virusq chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is ... fantastic and amazing. I've read it twice and still can't really wrap my brain around it entirely. It's beautiful. 3
Fegli chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
this needs more reviews... THIS NEEDS MORE REVIEWS! because it's awesome. I love your different takes on these events, what could have happened, the fallout... they really seem to flesh out a game in which choice is said to be the ultimate expression, but is really mostly cosmetic. also, thank you for gaining such proficiency with the English language before posting on here. I really like your writing style because it isn't flowery like a lot of fanfic, but it also isn't bare bones essential "This happened because of this."

in short, I really enjoyed these. they're quite different from the usual ME fanfic fare. :)
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This story is just heart-wrenchingly sad, which you know is a good thing. It's all these possible futures that game mechanics didn't allow for, all of which make Our Heroes in all my "I'm so confused and in love with a spaceship" fics seem like the happiest people in the world. Your descriptions are fantastic (fire watching! bones floating!). And of course that last sentence just makes me stare and spaz for a while and then go "hmmm..."

Good present. Good present. _