Reviews for This Changes Everything
CGCath chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
Great chapter as usual :) I don't think that House could live without his leg, he'd prefer to try another treatment I guess ; he couldn't live without practicing medicine either and of course without Cuddy . I hope she'll find him .
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
I'm so curious as to what's going to happen next! :) This was so good, I wonder where things go now that House didn't answer Cuddy's last letter and he's been released from prison.
lin12344 chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
I am hoping House is doing something about his leg and then he can show Cuddy.
amyb chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
You can not leave it like that! :-) Great chapter..
JLCH chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
Wow that was intense. House has a lot of things to do in order to get his life back on track and he's making his list and attempting to work on them. What to do about the leg. There's only one solution, one permanent one and that is amputation. But can Greg House feel like he's a whole man without the leg? Is there any permanent treatment that is non-narcotic that helps him avoid amputation? I wouldn't mind see him going for the amputation but I wonder how Greg House will feel with just 1 1/2 legs in intimate situations with Cuddy. He would feel he could not be a real man with her...we know how he would feel about that. He feels that even in pain he still has two legs and he can still do some things. What do you guys think?
lin12344 chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
Glad House is beginning to open up to Cuddy. Maybe each telling details of childhood (House the abuse) Cuddy - Julia was special tried to get attenion through top grades then Julia gets married first, first grandchild never came in first to mother and always had to give up anything to Julia since she was younger like toys, books, EVERYTHING even down to where Julia wanted to seat in car when going places...Daddy little girl and she always felt only way to get Dad's attention was making great grades. Was not jealous yet always felt like second place after Julia born and her mother had comp;ication and she knew Julia was last child and even with her had complication and mother always tole Julia special because did not think after Lisa did not think COULD ever have another child.
CGCath chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
I hope that Cuddy is going to open up to House as well . Another great chapter . Thanks :)
huddyholic chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
The letters are so heartbreaking to me. I'm glad he's opening up though. I hope he gets out of jail and cuddy takes him back. I can dream can I? Lol Or if you want to make it happen ;-)
JLCH chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
Well seems the ball is in her court now...
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
Welcome back. I loved the letters and look forward to see where you take things next. :)
CGCath chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
House really tries to open up, it's great :) and as you said "of course it matters" ...
hannhannham chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
I can't wait until the next update! I'm loving this
lin12344 chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
I hope House is true to his letters from House and then maybe they cab start fresh again.
JLCH chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
So now he's opened up...and it's time for them to get a little deeper. He's opened the door, where will they go? I imagine now the letters will get slightly longer, and slightly more deeper? I know it's challenging, you have to get into both the minds of House and Cuddy. Tricky. Also, do you think it would help if Cuddy began seeing a therapist? Would that help her open up?

Love the story still...
LobeIsAllYouNeed chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
Another great chap! I really love the idea of the letters, and how they are slowly opening up to eachother! Can't wait till next week for the update! :)
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »