Reviews for Angel, Interrupted
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was great, I can't wait for tomorrow! :D
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I hope you are right, I can't believe what they did to Castiel. This is the way I want him.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh, powerful stuff. Castiel is so convinced he's doing the right thing, 'protecting the last remnants of God', it's heartbreaking.

But as the old saying goes; the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Oh Castiel, this can only end in tears.

Great job, hunny!
Swellison chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow, powerful imagery here. I do hope we get the old Castiel back, somehow next season.

Happy belated birthday!

Sue
Shannz chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hey Birthday girl!

I'm so sorry I couldn't give you a drabble in honor of your special day, but I can give you a review :)

I think I'm still in shock from the finale. They gave us little clues along the way that were so perfectly realized in hindsight...as so many things are.

I enjoyed Castiel but wasn't a big Castiel fan per say. I loved his connection with Dean and the bond they shared and just hate to see it play out like this. Hopefully next season will be one of redemption and possibly forgiveness.

Either way I'm in for the ride :) Lovely drabble girl! I have no doubt that in his mind, Cas thinks he's doing the right thing. Protecting the last remnants of God. I like that!

Til next time sweetie! Hope things are better for you and yours 3
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very much enjoyed it, excellent description of our dear Castiel. Thank you!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Poor Castiel, all tangled up in his good intentions and strangling himself as a result. And of course you are right, not only does it make him more human, it also makes him even more firmly a Winchester - because isn't that exactly what they keep doing?