Reviews for The Professors' Point of View
Caomhog chapter 1 . 7/9
I really hope this isn’t abandoned. It’s a real gem of a story and I find myself coming back every few months to reread. I hope you’re doing well!
Branchfoot chapter 109 . 4/20
Love this fic! I come back every so often and read it, though usually I'm on mobile so I don't think I've left a review before. It's so much fun - I love seeing everything from a different point of view, and I love seeing how the professors interact with the Notebooks.

I hope you're having fun with your job!
MissLuxe chapter 7 . 3/18
This is wonderful so far!
sweetsouthernsarcasm chapter 109 . 1/23
So, after doing a re-read of Teacher's Notebook, I decided to check out your other stories. And damn, I really love this one! Your a/n on this chapter paired with your most recent profile edit, I'm not expecting an update any time soon, but I do so hope you decide to update this year! I hope all is well with your life and job currently, and wish you the best!
Boss Teal chapter 95 . 1/21
Wish she could run for president in 2020.
Guest chapter 109 . 12/21/2020
Pls continue this is sooo great
Amayaaa chapter 23 . 12/15/2020
Hey
This chapter is great!
Please finish all the years Xx
su chapter 53 . 12/12/2020
Finally I can make it clear by linefeed
The story and the author's attitude disgust me
SS is not happy at this time, he is seething with hatred
He gave all he had in despair to save LE's life
Why can't he be angry and hateful?
I regret reading this book which makes me feel so bad
su chapter 52 . 12/12/2020
Incomplete reply lost letters,for chapter 53

The story and the author's attitude disgust me.
SS is not happy at this time, he is seething with gave all he had in despair to save LE's life,Why can't he be angry and hateful?
I regret reading this book which makes me feel so bad.
su chapter 53 . 12/12/2020
The story and the author's attitude disgust me.
I regret reading this book which makes me feel so bad.
su chapter 53 . 12/12/2020
The story and the author's attitude disgust is not happy at this time, he is seething with gave all he had in despair to save LE's life,Why can't he be angry and hateful?I regret reading this book which makes me feel so bad.
ProfessorBowties chapter 41 . 9/18/2020
I would have loved for Minerva to have countered that 'first name' argument with the following.
Well, then according to your postulation, you can't call You-Know-Who that, or even his chosen name, instead you call him the Dark Lord. Does that mean you are still a Death Eater?

That would've shut his trap.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/17/2020
omg carry on
Guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2020
THIS IS SOOO good CONTINUE NOW
ProfessorBowties chapter 24 . 9/17/2020
I don't know if you did it intentionally or not; I'm guessing not, 'cuz you didn't mention it here, but the exchange between Gred & Forge and McG is quite similar to one the Marauders had in the other Notebook fic. Rhetorical question, be quiet, why aren't you replying, answer this time, and then go back to the Tower. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
3,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »