Reviews for The Professors' Point of View
Updateeeeeeeeeee plssssssssssss?
swanglade37 chapter 108 . 8/7
Please update! Please, please, please!
jannebu chapter 5 . 8/1
I like the thought behind the story, but I dont like the way its written. Now I'm getting slightly used to it, but I'm constantly going to the top to find out who is taking and then have to search through the chapter find were I was reading. I'm missing more of a full story, not just dialogue
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 104 . 7/18
Your story is developing well and seems to comply with cannon. I look forward to more. You undertook quite a task telling the whole story from the teacher's point of view.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 103 . 7/18
Snape did the school a great disservice by excusing Draco from being searched (at least in the movie).
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 102 . 7/18
Very good chapter. Much of it is like many of my fics. I have one (unpublished) where Harry sits down with Griphook and by Sirius's will receives the Black head of House ring. He tells Scrimgeour to leave him and his Muggle relatives alone and because he has the Black Ring they must do so. Scrimgeour harasses the Dursleys in the story.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 99 . 7/16
Sad but nice chapter. I liked the part where Professor McGonagall was in her quarters and opened her window heard the students outside. For a short time there will be peace.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 98 . 7/16
This chapter is the untold story of McGonagall at St. Mungo's after her brutal attack.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 96 . 7/16
The charges against Delores Jane Umbridge are crimes against humanity, CHILD ABUSE, Illegal use of Blood Quills and Genocide. She is not just a criminal she has waged war against society and is to be treated and tried as a war criminal. The prosecution demands the death of a war criminal, death by hanging!
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 94 . 7/16
Were I in the situation this story tells I would walk away before I did something rash. Whether student or staff I would leave.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 92 . 7/16
This chapter was much like the book but is sort of had to be as it dealt with the capture of Dumbledore's Army.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 91 . 7/16
I would not have to be sacked or expelled. I would pack up, take my things to the Boar Gate and leave on the Knight Bus.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 89 . 7/15
Interesting. It's going to heat up now. Especially with crazy Bella lose!
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 85 . 7/15
The authority to impose a LIFETIME ban on Quidditch should rest with the Department of Magical Games and Sports not the senior undersecretary! Harry should seriously consider another school of Magic or at least declaring a gap year and leaving Hogwarts.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 84 . 7/15
The staff should get Harry to another school of magic. Were I in Harry's place I would ask to change schools. Alternately Harry could take a gap year and stay with Arthur and Molly or at the Leaky Cauldron.
3,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »