Reviews for The Professors' Point of View
Please please write until the parte where harry kisses ginny i want to ser sprout reaction
James018 chapter 108 . 3/12
Well this has been an entertaining read... it's been interesting to see how the story has morphed from a light-hearted, humorous take on the teachers' reactions in the early chapters (mostly in notebook format) to a much more serious tone later on, mainly using prose. Both styles are great, but I think I've preferred the later chapters - they paint a very real picture of the Hogwarts teachers and their struggles and interactions. It doesn't feel at all out of place reading this next to Half Blood Prince.

Obviously you don't have nearly the time to work on this that you once did, but I do hope you will finish this eventually.
violinpunk chapter 107 . 3/7
Love the story, have reread a few time as well as the one before this! Can't wait until the next chapter!
SarahSomthing chapter 108 . 3/5
hey, its been 9 or 10 months since you've updated... please update
When will the next update be?
AngelPines chapter 28 . 2/10
Just in case you didn't know, you forgot to make one of Snape's entries in italics. It's right against one of Lockhart's.
Please continue i LOVE this story
Eriza-chan chapter 108 . 2/4
great story, please update!
Jane Fan chapter 108 . 2/2
Thank you very much for sharing this story. It's brilliant. Very well written. And I like that it's about more than what we see in the original books. The notebook parts are hilarious and the scenes in between really flesh out the professors characters. I'm hoping for some in between scenes from Severus PoV for book seven.

Also I'm hoping for updates so I've marked your story as favorite and follow it.
Please continĂșe
Please continue
ChicagoRod chapter 108 . 11/24/2017
You're brilliant!
I have been a die hard HP fan since I was 12 and read the first book, now here I am, an adult with my own condo and big bills to pay, still making time to read all your amazing fan-fiction.
It's just a pity that there're no more updates since May/2017. I come to this website almost everyday to check if there's something new and get disappointed 100% of the time. :/
Still, the only way is to be patient and hope you still have time to write these awesome quality stories.
Hope you're well. I'm a huge fan. :)
Guest chapter 101 . 11/15/2017
Please continue this story
isles15 chapter 108 . 10/28/2017
This story is absolutely amazing! I love every single detail and it fits in perfectly with the books. I also love it when McGonagall calls Dumbledore an "infuriating old man" because it always makes me laugh. Great job, and please do keep going
isles15 chapter 88 . 10/26/2017
Great story! Can't wait to read on xxoo
3,655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »