Reviews for The Professors' Point of View
Guest chapter 38 . 5/14/2020
Omg this story is so good thanks so much for writing this amazing idea
Guest chapter 27 . 5/14/2020
Maybe u could write the speakers names (like Minerva: . . .) but great story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
Oh My Gods I LOOVE IT
Pen chapter 109 . 5/4/2020
Wow I love this story so much! Everything feels so in character and I am now convinced that all of this did happen behind the scenes in canon!

Really a fantastic job all around!
MontmarayRoyal chapter 100 . 4/25/2020
i just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your whole Notebook series(the teachers notebook and the professors point of view) while sheltering in place, and it has brought me so much joy and made me laugh so much. I'm sure you've been very busy lately, but if you do ever get the time and inspiration to update, please know it will be very much enjoyed!
MarauderMist chapter 109 . 4/19/2020
A must read. Well written.
LunaLovegood201 chapter 14 . 3/4/2020
I get the Sour-Grape Snape reference! Very potter musical the sequel!
Caomhog chapter 108 . 2/24/2020
Hiya! I just finished re-reading this again. It truly never gets old. Do you plan on continuing?
Guest chapter 109 . 2/7/2020
Hey, it's been a while since the last update... do you still plan on finishing the fic? I hope so bc it's awesome! You really have talent for this, and I'm quite curious as to how you would portray what comes next. And minerva mcgonagall is my favourite character, so her having a lot of stage time is definitely good bonus. Keep it up!
EmmaGranger80 chapter 76 . 1/31/2020
Deathly Hallows came out and that’s why you’re celebrating?
Chocolate Frog chapter 92 . 1/20/2020
This is awesome!
Guest chapter 109 . 12/21/2019
Fantastic story so far, hope your well, and hope the job is going swimmingly. Would love to see an update if you find time, all the best
marvinkitfox1 chapter 12 . 12/5/2019
um... no, you dont.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 11 . 12/5/2019
And then, just when we get used to the very unconventional formatting, you revert back to English Standard.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 9 . 12/5/2019
Why is every even-numbered chapter with Flitwick, and every odd-numbered chapter with Fltiwick?

Are they twin brothers sharing the teaching post?
3,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »