Reviews for The Professors' Point of View
marvinkitfox1 chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
Fltiwick and Quirell?
really, who'd have thought that.
Deblilly chapter 109 . 11/29/2019
Please continue!
Caomhog chapter 109 . 6/26/2019
Hi. I just re-read this again and I know it’s been quite a while since the last update but I wonder if an update is planned soon? I hope you are doing well and enjoying your job!
Guest chapter 109 . 6/23/2019
please i beg you continue
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 109 . 6/15/2019
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, uh...
More?
Now?
Chiara McKinnon chapter 109 . 5/17/2019
Hey, it's been a whole since the last update... do you still plan on finishing the fic? I hope so bc it's awesome! You really have talent for this, and I'm quite curious as to how you would portray what comes next. And minerva mcgonagall is my favourite character, so her having a lot of stage time is definitely good bonus. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 109 . 4/1/2019
Guest chapter 109 . 3/18/2019
Pleeeease Update! I Love this Story so much!
NarsissaCissyBlack chapter 109 . 2/21/2019
Absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next update! But obviously, take as much time as you need! Saying that, I do hope it comes soon.
Guest chapter 109 . 2/21/2019
Please i beg you continúe
jessica.dangerfield.9 chapter 109 . 2/21/2019
Absolutely love it! Love it! Love it!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
Cool, ur reading the books at the same time!? That's the best way to do this kind of story in my opinion. Lol!
Blackwindmill chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
This is beautiful, hilarious and sometimes heartbreaking. It is rather sad when you think about it and realize that from a teacher’s view, it is students killing students, students torturing students, students betraying students. And they won’t even know some of the essential truth until it’s too late, like the situation with Sirius and later on would be with Severus. And again, Minerva is a saint.
Caomhog chapter 109 . 1/2/2019
Wow! I just read this in one day and I absolutely loved it. The different fonts were a bit confusing in the beginning but they got easier to understand as it went on. Honestly, some of the moments have sent me into audible laughter which earned me some strange looks. I do hope you can update soon, there is still a lot more potential with this fanfiction.
asophrosyne chapter 13 . 12/17/2018
This so great! I absolutely love it! thank you for writing this!
3,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »