Reviews for Padawan Found
Bitsy Bru chapter 23 . 10/1
The only thing I hate about this story is that it has an end. This is THE BEST fanfic I've read for Barriss and Ahsoka. I was afraid throughout the whole of Order 66, but I'm still very pleased with the very beautiful ending. Great work! _
This story was amazing! I loved it. It's one of the few quality Barriss/Ahsoka fics that I've been able to find.
cuttlefish14 chapter 1 . 1/21
I found some fan art on that looks like someone did based on this story. its extremely good just like this tale is.
cuttlefish14 chapter 23 . 1/20
This is a kickass story . I coldn't stop reading! I love the alternate universe feel. You did very well.
Vega Tenala chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
Awe, great ending!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Good ...very good... in the words of Palpatine. It was long and exciting. The ending was epic.
Necropilier chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Not bad
bigtomato chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
This attachment investigation is hilariously funny and cheesey :D
BTM707 chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
That was quite a gripping story. I haven't been caught up in a story like this in a very long time. Well done, it was very much worth the read.
Fan chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
AMAZING read the story a million times SOOOO AMAZING
Kitty Creeper chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
Yes good. This story is wonderfully written and I enjoyed it immensely.
Shadow Bane chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
holy force I loved it. best yuri fanfic eva.
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
I decided to re-read this story for some reason and I don't regret doing so, that's for sure. It's still an amazing story. Now that I've played kotor after so long, this story really reminds me of it sorta. More like it just got me thinking, if only the council hadn't been so blind, and actually LEARNED from Revan, then maybe things could've been different. If I don't make much sense right now its cuz I'm tired and it's late here.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Personally i like this story better than the original saga. Its just has a much happier ending.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
Nice story look forward to your next work, it if is related to the SW universe.