Reviews for Padawan Found
Azure Lightning Emerald Cloud chapter 23 . 9/20
This was beautiful, and I'm glad it was Barriss who essentially struck sideous down.
TheCritic chapter 23 . 9/16
Very well done, spaced out and a good alternate universe (parallel world) story.

Though it could have gone a little slower, it was acceptable. Besides the occassional spelling and grammar mistakes, it was fine.

My opinion.

Killing off Rex was a bad decision.
No Fives ;( R.I.P.

That is all.
Darkmaster006 chapter 23 . 2/15
This story was spectacular, the plot flew greatly, it was so well-done. I like this better than the original ending.
Darkmaster006 chapter 22 . 2/15
Also, having James betray them? Oh, that was spectacular! A possibility to change the future where Anakin becomes Vader? Wow, that's something I loved to see! This chapter has been amazing. Breathtaking.
Darkmaster006 chapter 21 . 2/15
Wow, showing that Luminara had a relationship before (and with a girl, which was fit), was a very smart move. Anyways, this was one of my favorite chapters, I just think Anakin should tell Ahsoka about Padme haha.
Darkmaster006 chapter 18 . 2/7
Wow, you really outdid yourself in this fic, in plot-making, at least. I certainly did not like some things that happened (as I thought of them to be OOC, buuuut maybe that's just me and my personal thoughts about each character), but, amazingly, even with that, I kept reading, because this fic is very well-done! Anakin's troubles, Bariss and Ahsoka deep connection, the others characters you made show up, it was all really greatly done. Luminara's betrayal! Oh, that felt so real, mainly because a similar situation happened to me; when a person wants you to do something because of their beliefs (which are wrong) and wants to force you to believe that, but you do not, and they think you (and they) have failed.
Well, the grammar was a real downside to this fic, but the plot made up for it; still, you should try to improve, use more commas, and some gramatical mistakes were repeated over and over, but that is just to improve, this fic is still very good! Can't wait to see what happens next.
MrBubbles777 chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
It was a really great and beautiful story, sadly now i want more barrisoka and can't find any others, which have more as only a few words.
I also really liked the brief intro at the beginning of the chapter, It felt like an official Star Wars Clone Wars episode, during reading i had always a certain voice in my head.
torran chapter 23 . 12/13/2015
(siffle) that was beutifle ...i cant even use proper gramer cause my eyes ar to watery to see the key board T_T please right more like this (blows her nose)
Bitsy Bru chapter 23 . 10/1/2015
The only thing I hate about this story is that it has an end. This is THE BEST fanfic I've read for Barriss and Ahsoka. I was afraid throughout the whole of Order 66, but I'm still very pleased with the very beautiful ending. Great work! _
Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
This story was amazing! I loved it. It's one of the few quality Barriss/Ahsoka fics that I've been able to find.
cuttlefish14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I found some fan art on that looks like someone did based on this story. its extremely good just like this tale is.
cuttlefish14 chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
This is a kickass story . I coldn't stop reading! I love the alternate universe feel. You did very well.
Vega Tenala chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
Awe, great ending!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Good ...very good... in the words of Palpatine. It was long and exciting. The ending was epic.
Necropilier chapter 3 . 5/2/2014