Reviews for Sisters
Ally chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
AAAAWWW such a cute story I loved it!
Uhh NOBODY chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Cool want another
The Motionless Amaryllis chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was adorable :c
I love Mileena and I'm glad you've done her justice in this story.
It's a yes from me today.
Cetanu the Wraith Master chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I really enjoyed this story, and I hope you might do more with it. I like the explanation for Mileena's different personality in the new timeline, it makes sense to me.
Leopardlover1002 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awww, this is so cute. I love Millena and in my dreams she is my best friend and Kitana took her in as a sister. That reminded me of my dream. I read this since before I got an account. When I have kids I will read this to them and tell them it was my favorite story since I was 9 (I'm almost 11).
Ryan the Game Master chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is a very sweet story. It really fleshed out Mileena's character.
darkwings13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was beautifully written and the plush toys scene was incredibly sweet! Mileena really deserves a happy ending :)
CaTigeReptile chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This story is really . . . how can I put this . . . it still has an MK feel, but it's sweet! Well done.
BloodyNinja chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was so sad. Mileena does deserve a good ending.
IhopeyoudieNOT chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
i can feel sting in my heart
Sheena-MFfan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I thought this was extremely cute, I really enjoyed it. Mileena deserves her happy ending and getting a family like them :)
xX-Yuna-Zoey-Xx chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Thia ia really sweet :) i like it. I hate the Mileena/Kitana Rivarly going on and i loved Kitana's ending. I really hope Mileen is working with them in the next MK
Bravo918 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Truly I loved this to pieces. The writing is awsome,and I always knew Mileena had a thing for Scorpion. God I loved this
BetrayalIsBeautiful chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awww! This was so cute...x) Mileena liking stuffed toys and all...(: and plus your rite...;A; Mileena needs a happy ending...c;
REPTILE 0009 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Yeah, you got to continue this story somehow.