Reviews for we fall like stars
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Sweet and so good.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was really nice. Beautiful little fic. Amazing work!
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Yay yay yay! Happy ending :)
sulou chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Very sweet.
Arwen who loves Aragorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow, you are a very talented writer. This story is very detailed and worked through. And I liked it very much.
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Great story. I didn't much care for Jane in the movie, but I love what you have to say about her. She seems smart and mature, but also very human. My favorite section is when she compares Thor in the books she reads with the Thor she met; it was insightful and funny. If you write anything else in this fandom, I'd love to read it. :)

I also noticed one grammar error. In the second section, "The scanners show nothing, as does the radar." should read, "The scanners show nothing; neither does the radar."
Gabreya chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow. This is a nice little story. Nice job on creating Jane's constant frustration in her search for the wormhole and struggle she has in her feelings for Thor. I bet he feels the same when he was in Asgard all that time. I love how this ends. Jane finally got her wish. I love how he comes back to Earth just the way he did the first time, except he has his hammer with him. So sweet of him to apologize to her when he shouldn't be sorry for trying to protect his world and her world from his brother. And who doesn't love when he kisses her on her hand like a romantic, noble gentleman? :)
lygourd chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Great story-it's the fic that's come closest to portraying what my imagination came up with after watching the film. I too imagined Jane waiting for Thor despite herself, and I love the way you've characterized her. I'd say his arrival felt a little abrupt, but it's a small criticism. Overall, fantastic!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow! This is powerful and very well written! I think the cataloging of days was what really held it together. Your characters were brilliant! They stayed true to the film and you also took them and ran with it! Well done!

I loved your rendition of Thor. Excellent, captured him perfectly.

Thor has returned, not as a warrior, but as someone else entirely. I think that is my favorite sentence. It allows the changing of the character and sums up Thor's entire transformation in on swoop.

So, all in all I thought this little ficlet was fabulous!

Please keep up the good work and never stop writing!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awwww, that was cute. Most are Jane POV I guess because it's easier to identify with a scientist that with a thunder god but I really like this version of her. Slightly unhinged and obsessed (XD) but with vulnerability and therefore AWESOME.

I would have liked to see more post Thor's return though.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great job!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very adorable.

Jane counting the days until his return was so sad and sweet!

And the way you portrayed Thor's return-in normal clothes and carrying a sachel-such a great image!

I truly loved this! Good job .
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
The breakdown of the different days is heartbreaking. The fact that she admitted that she can't make a wormhole even though she wants to was particularly touching.
VeronicaD13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That's great! Wonder what will happen now that they are finally back together. Will they wind up going back together to Asgard or explaining anything to the people on Earth? What will the next days bring?

Hope there's more!
Dean's Leather Jacket chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh my Gosh this was a great story! I could totally feel Jane's frustration and maybe a little hopelessness of never seeing Thor again. But lo, at the end, he comes back and they're together again! Please tell me you're continuing this?

Jenn