Reviews for Guard Dogs and Kittens
BunnyBear27 chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
SOOOOO cute! Cas is a little kitten. So can't wait to find out what else will happen. For instance will Dean and Cas meet other animals to talk to? Or what will they eat? Will they be able to find a cure for there curse before the big battle? Are there any other Princes of Hell? Will Dean have instances where his doggie brain takes over again like when he woke up to Sammy trying to get Cas? What are the feelings he was mentioning at the beginning of the story? So many Questions but I guess I will just have to wait for the next installment of Guard Dogs and Kittens.
Thanks a million for writing this awesome story! LOVED IT! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Insert Name Here chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Great (and cute) story! Really hope you continue!
Macleod494 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
It's so cute!
Please continue this story please please please!
I like your stories, there are original and very well written
Please continue, it's very good and I would like to see
Belial's and Lucifer's reactions!
phantomcat97 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
AKFNSLEKGNWIGNWGNDFNKASFNLKA F

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I LOVED it! This story is awesome! You are awesome! 3
rowsdowersavesus chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Oh, I wish this was being continued-it's adorable..
IzzyGirl45 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
This is so cute! I can just picture Cas as a kitten and I cant help but sigh at the addorable image! Oh and when are you going to write on this story again? It's been a while. Cute story, amazing writer and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Temptress Trickster714 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
awesoomme u should write moree
Lycoris B chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I LOVE this! So cute, I can't think of any way you can improve, fantastic :)
TheLonesomeMonster chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I love it. It's adorable and hilarious at the same time. X)
Otterling chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
This was absolutely adorable and Belial is such a slime ball. I really hope you continue with this as I'd love to see it completed. The interaction between Cas and Dean as dog and cat are SOOOOO cute.
SpiritWolf341 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
This story is so fricken CUTE! i can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon :D
anonymous-unknown chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I could not stop thinking about this fic while at work today. It's so damn odd that I can't help but laugh at it. I hope there's an update soon!
valeskathesilverwolf chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Awe :)) So flippin adorable
TheYmp chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Am I right in thinking that Lucifer actually let Cas get away? On re-reading chapter one I thought I sensed some affection towards him.

And I loved the second chapter - and even I have to admit that Dean picking up Cas by the scruff of the neck was adorable (but then it's often said we Brits prefer our pets to people).

I can't help thinking that understanding animal language is going to have some unexpected downside - gifts from the Trickster and all that!