Reviews for A Second Chance
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Please update this. MORE MORE MORE!
Insanetrouble chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Hi, I was just wondering whether you were going to continue this? I love the story, can't wait to see where you'll go with it! X
anabel chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
another chapter please
Lydia Belle chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
this is really good i hope you update soon :)
silentdreamsinthisheartx chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Love this story so far, can't wait for more :)
Lady Fountainhead chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story has made me a Armor shipper! Can't wait for updates!
vampire luverxoxo chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
y r they having feeling towards each other their sibling mergana and gwen/arthur has to happen
OrchidJen chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
Lovely. Can't wait for more!
quoththeraven5 chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
awwww! Bonding! :)
Kreuse chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
That was very sweet... Thank you :)
doesnotexsist chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh sorry about my last review I did not read the character marks. I thought it was a merganna because of the summary. Sorry about my last review but I defiantly love this story
doesnotexsist chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
More merganna please! I love the fic and all but there have not been to many merganna scenes. I know it's multiple ship but I am kinda craving some mergana. Update soon and I love everything about this fic!
AryaTindomiel chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
Yay an update. Despite it being rather short, I loved the interaction between Arthur and Morgana.
"You always know what not to say." I thought was a great line. I hope you update again very soon, cause I'm kinda addicted to this story.
RavenclawMerlinFan chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
The story is very good, but someone has already done a story EXACTLY like this, where Merlin goes back in time and tells Morgana about his magic at that time, and the story replays through the episodes with Morgana good and stuff!
guest85 chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
omg! can't wait until next chapter! update soon!...PLEASE