Reviews for Living Legends
Haytang chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Great story :D Thank you for writing it, it's almost perfect *fangirlish sigh* Though I'd have loved to see Wufei's realm, or Trowa's... if he had one, and I'd have killed to see Vittoria die *evil, manic grin* So, yeah, thank you! *beams at author*
WCInsane chapter 15 . 4/24/2006
omg...that was completely holy hannibals amazing
WaterBookLover chapter 15 . 9/19/2003
Great story! Please continue writing! Your ideas are great!
Zalia Chimera chapter 15 . 7/19/2002
Hey. I just found this fic while browsing.

Great job. It was very exciting and the ending was really sweet. The mythology was also very good.

CYA

Zalia
Inviz chapter 15 . 6/12/2002
YAY! That was a terrific finish.
Nightwings chapter 15 . 6/11/2002
Oooo~! *coo and glomp* I like this so much! I thought you were going to kill Duo at first! That's a big no-no on my list *wink* Anyway, would there be a follow-up or epilogue? That would be nice _
Kichiko chapter 15 . 6/11/2002
that was a way cool chapter! Is it the last chapter?
Crazy chapter 15 . 6/11/2002
I like that you tied up all the loose ends. Especially by getting rid of the stone keys. I sure wouldn't want Phoenix going crazy with Duo's antics. *grin*

one thing though *pout* It would have been cool to see Daddy kick some Vampys around. Maybe a side fic? *hopeful*
April Aries chapter 14 . 6/6/2002
I can almost hear all those screams and shrieks... _""...

Duo's going to alright, right? I mean, Heero's parents are going to be able to help, right? ~_~...

PLEASE write more SOON! _ PLEASE?
Sivana Yuy chapter 14 . 6/5/2002
That was soooo great! I really loved it! You are very talented! I really hope your planning on adding more to the amazing story n_n. Do you think you could e-mail me when you have more chapters up? I really dont want to be a burden, but I will come back periodically to check up on it and look for more kew stories by you! Ja ne!
demonicangel3 chapter 14 . 6/5/2002
Cliffhanger Nooooo, will duo be o.k? you have to write more, you can't leave me hanging in suspense.

p.s you story is really original and excellent!
Nightwings chapter 14 . 6/5/2002
No no no no~! Not a cliffhanger! *hangs head* You can't do this to me! I want more! It's very good _
Kichiko chapter 14 . 6/5/2002
that is a mean, mean, mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean,mean! Place to end the chapter! Aghhhh! I hate cliff hangers! Apart from the cliff hanger that chapter was totally awsome I can't wait for the next chapter!
Crazy chapter 14 . 6/5/2002
Please don't leave it here! I want to know what is going to happen! Poor Duo. I love your writing, and this story is Awesome.

Is there going to be a war comming? I hope you will find the inspriation to finish this fic. I want to know how the Vamps are going to be stopped... Hopefully you will be able to bring the other G-boys into it more as well.
April Aries chapter 13 . 5/27/2002
Geez, right when I was thinking it's too late to leave a cliffhanger ending, BAM!, a cliffhanger ending at the very last sentence. I should've known... PLEASE write more soon! _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »