Reviews for The Little Things You Miss
leightonmarie1992 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
To be honest... The whole Draco/Hermione thing is reallllly creeping me out. But I do see that this is categorized as a Ron/Hermione story so I'm very interested to see where you take this. Great story though, very well-written. Can't wait for your next post! :)
ImissXena chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Very hot dream! I'm not sure I liked how Hermione is using Ron and his feelings right now, but since she's confuse at the moment, I'll give her some slack. Please update soon xD
Fred chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
So I stuck with it for a few chapters but I still want Hermione to die in a fire.

Now I might be missing something because the writting is really disjointed and full of canonical mistakes but Hermione seems like a piece of trash before she had her little episode.

I'm going to have to give it a pass from now on. Everything is just way too OOC for me.

Good luck
SilverDoe23 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Weird story. Worth reading, no doubt. I'm curious what kind of a curse and why, Draco hexed Hermione. I'm more curious since it seems that Ron's presence or even his kisses are not enough to break the spells, which is sad in a way, but it also proves that it's a very powerful dark magic. Update soon please :)
review chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
right now i hate hermione, but keep writing more! -
Alquimista chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Not bad... but this Hermione is a bit heartless... She don't feel anything for Ron but she is kissing him... using him, to try to 'evade' ? this is not very ethical... I hope Ron to know it, and give Hermione something to think about... maybe a bit of distance between Ron and Hermione would be a good thing.

About ... I think Hermione can't make anything about it... Hermione situation is serious! No family would let Hermione 'be', without a good professional examination. Not matter what Hermione or Ron, says or do...
Alexis CharlieBelle chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
In in my phone, thaw why this message is so...weird. great chapter. Still loving the mystery of everything. The beginning was hot as fuck! Keep it up! And thanks for the poster shout out :)
lollipop chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I love it! Please let it be a pure Romione story and everything Dramione due to dark mafic and forceful.

Please update soon 8]
Charlie Belle chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
OH. MY. LORD. This has got my mind running, like no other. This is the FIRST HP story I am fully enjoying and wanting more!
Charlie Belle chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Not gonna lie, little confused, but I am still going to read this story. It AMAZING! i like the mystery of it and everything!
Charlie Belle chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
ooooooohhhhhh, I am getting into this and liking it. I love this story. Keep up the good work, girl!
review chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
it's awesome! keep writing more -
Charlie Belle chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Ok, this is my FIRST H&R fanfic. And I love it so far. The mysterty of what happened to Draco, and that forbidden love concept between them and the secret marriage. I love it. Very creative. I can't wait to read more. Wheels are turning in my head for a banner or something. Great job, Hunter!
ImissXena chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Great update! I can't wait to find out what exactly is happening to Hermione. I feel bad for both Ron and Hermione suffering from this. Ron by seeing her not looking at him anymore with love and Hermione not remembering her love for him. xD
Stromsten chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Wait, wasn't dream-Draco tragically dead or missing?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »