Reviews for Connections
YYHfan-KB chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
That was a fantastic ending guys, It tied it up pretty well.

Bravo,

Death101- Fox Version chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
Oh my gosh! This was awesome! I loved the throw back to Alice in Wonderland and even the ending! Oh my gosh! It matched so well. I had doubts at first since it seemed like the normal dream ending but this tied up the strings so well and explained everything perfectly. Damn it, I'm glad you guys wrote the ending. This was awesome! I especially love how Yusuke was the one who grabbed the book. Although I have to wonder about Richard. Is it really over? *Thinking of thoughts for spin off* I'm kidding. Still though, that was awesome!
sycoandcrazy.inc chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
So, this'll sort of double as a review for the past two chapters since I'm lazy.

I liked KB's chapter, and I thought the inclusion of the rules was a nice touch. It'll definitely help keep things consistent.

I also enjoyed this chapter, and despite not having written YYH for a while, I think you did a decent job with Yusuke. We'll have to see where Syco and I take this.

-Crazy
YYHfan-KB chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Woah, that was awesome! Great uses of details and poor Alice, but why did the glass shatter?

Death101- Fox Version chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
Hm. Not bad. Only one thing really bugged me which was saying everyone would die at midnight. The girls arrived after the guys so they should have a little more time than that but other than that, nicely done. I liked the inclussion of the five laws. That will help a lot.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
i like that kuwabara has a fangirl. it's cute.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Wow. Looks like Sue's plan wasn't as foolproof as she thought. I have to say, I liked Yukina being able to save the day for once. It never occured to me that she could do something like that so it's nice to see her taking a stand. In front of Kuwabara at that. (Yes, I'm greatly amused and happy that roles have been switched.) Anyways, nicely done Syco and Crazy.

PurplePurplePurple chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
oh this was nice.

i do enjoy seeing things from the villians point of view.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
aw. kinda sad.

more soon please!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
First, the point of Keiko wondering about the thrill of battle was good. However she dismounted twice and I thought the viewing area was above the fighting arena rather than a wall beside it. On that note, wow. Interesting how the spell seems to be warping how the fan girls act. Finally, Sue. Wow. I never imagined her snapping like that but it makes sense. I’m going to have fun next chapter. The problem will be writing the other leaders. Anyways, nicely done.

-d101
PurplePurplePurple chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
holy cow. every chapter gets better and better. update again soon!
Syco chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
Yeah, I was too lazy to log in. Neat chapter, the end for the crazy fan-girls approach! I was kind of surprised the Yu Yu Hakusho girls went with the one on one fights. One would think they would be more likely to go with the distract and stab in the back method, especially seeing how hurt the guys get using the one on one attacks.

The rice dragon...if I saw something like that I wouldn't know whether to laugh my head off or be terrified...Maybe the girls should have bought soy sauce and chopsticks to battle the fan-girls and their food minions?

Anyways cool chapter! I do feel sorry for poor Keiko though.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
Wow. I pity Keiko. She is probably the only one out of the girls who would feel bad about killing a psycho fangirl and she has to go first. Although if I was in that situation, I'd probably want to go first just to get it over and done with. Anyways, nicely done Shea but I don't see how they can beat Sue by defeating her front women. Unless they have Genkai take her down... hm... Anyways, awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Wow. This chapter was kick butt Syco and Crazy! First of all, the reaction of Keiko's to the defeat of one of the fangirls was very in character as was Shizuru's reaction to the whole thing. I'd have to say though Yukina's battle was my favourite. We've seen hints that Yukina is a force to be reckoned with but the best part was "She'd never let any humans harm her again." That was just epic! Although Botan's fight was a close second and I wonder what happened to the soul. Maybe the fangirls were just minions created by the ritual? Anyways, sweet! Not all the leaders are evil! I wonder if anyone else will rebel. Awesome job on the chapter guys!

YYHfan-KB chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Awesome, I think that just about sums up this chapter. Good job Death, I like it.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »