Reviews for Don't Ever Play With Fire
rainbowlalaland chapter 3 . 9/12
Ah i love this so much!
Karlina101 chapter 3 . 9/3
No way is zuko that proper
it's been like 6 yrs but i got back into my atla phase. it'd be great if you would continue this, though i know the feeling of uninterest in stories
I need mooooorree
Anon195 chapter 3 . 6/4
*Poke* *Nudge* *waving like crazy* or really whatever I need to get your attention. I hope you finish this story someday; no matter how long it takes you, know that you have people still interested in this story.
jenjen14 chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
I really liked this pic, especially the parts where Hakoda learns new things about Zuko. thank you for writing it!
Angelicat2 chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
I love this! Please update soon?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
Please update soon please.
Hobbyist Writer chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
Yay there's a sequel! Please, please, please continue! It's great so far.
SakuHina-X3 chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
I know you haven't updated in a while but i hope you will soon, this is an interesting story and it would be a pity not to finish it:) But no rush obviously let the inspiration come to you:)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
Please please please please update this?!
SkaterGirl246 chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
It's to bad that this story seems to be abandoned because it's amazing! Hopefully you get inspired one day and decide to continue with it! It's to good to leave unfinished!
Scarviex chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
Great story! I really like reading it. Please write more soon :)
Green217 chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
I like this story a lot. Especially the Zuko-Toph interactions!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I love how Zuko got his point across, capable of standing his ground and being respectful despite his anger. Here I can really envision him as a future leader who can help rebuild the world after a century long war. Hakoda's POV is very interesting too; I always love fics that see Zuko from this angle. His age, his past, his heritage and his being a good father...there are a lot of things to be contemplated here. The two of them are different in a lot of ways and it is interesting to see how they fit together when they interact with each other.