Reviews for Don't Ever Play With Fire
Hobbyist Writer chapter 3 . 5/4
Yay there's a sequel! Please, please, please continue! It's great so far.
SakuHina-X3 chapter 3 . 3/1
I know you haven't updated in a while but i hope you will soon, this is an interesting story and it would be a pity not to finish it:) But no rush obviously let the inspiration come to you:)
Please please please please update this?!
SkaterGirl246 chapter 3 . 1/22
It's to bad that this story seems to be abandoned because it's amazing! Hopefully you get inspired one day and decide to continue with it! It's to good to leave unfinished!
Scarviex chapter 3 . 1/19
Great story! I really like reading it. Please write more soon :)
Green217 chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
I like this story a lot. Especially the Zuko-Toph interactions!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I love how Zuko got his point across, capable of standing his ground and being respectful despite his anger. Here I can really envision him as a future leader who can help rebuild the world after a century long war. Hakoda's POV is very interesting too; I always love fics that see Zuko from this angle. His age, his past, his heritage and his being a good father...there are a lot of things to be contemplated here. The two of them are different in a lot of ways and it is interesting to see how they fit together when they interact with each other.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
That lady line right there, so true.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Love the story so far please update.
TrueMetis chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
So continue, please?
Elise chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
This is AMAZING, AWESOME, BRILLIANT, EXTRAORDINARY, UNIQUE, FANTASTIC and I love it and thank you very much for this very well written story. :)
reader1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
YAYAY! this is so awesome pls continue
Komiv chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Great story thus far! Really liking your take on Hakoda and his perspective on Zuko and the group. The world-building you're doing at the same time is pretty cool, too. Would love to read more of this if/when you write more!
MarvelousWonders chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Loved it.
You kept them very IC which is great because you get the feeling that the chaptes really are a part of the series.
annelise311 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014