Reviews for Look at What You Do to Me
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Really cute and nicely done! :)

-Charmy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I also like the bb rae pairings, but even if I didn't I'd say you make a good story!
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was very well written! For your first time you did much better than many of the other writings I've seen. now i am going to read your other stories!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved it! You have a gift, USE IT! I want more BBRae from you soon. This fic brought a smile to my face. And Cyborg... *starts laughing* He points out the obvious, doesn't he? XD You're awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
YAY RAVENXBB FLUFF! :):):):):):):):):):):):) THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH !11 CUTE :) _
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
:D great story love the ending i always love it when the friends are waiting for a certain couple to get together :D
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nice but too simplistic. Also, the dialogue tags are a bit confusing where one is sometimes not really sure who is talking. Add more variety in dialogue tags.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I think you did quite well for a first TT fic. I think you structured it well, I think you did justice to the characters, and I think you did good all around job. Keep rockin and don't let anyone burn you down.
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
OH this was truly adorable! i couldn't help but say 'awwww' at the end, you know i always imagine BB and Rae with that song its just like them, i love BBRAE too :D, you did a great job here!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Well, it happened in the comics, so it's pretty much 100% guarenteed ( IF the show did go on D: )

Anyway, excellent one-shot you have! The song you chose was quite a bit more resentful of love than Raven was, though the main idea still matched pretty well. And the ending was awesome.

Thanks for the read and good luck with any future writting!

~ TwisterKirby