Reviews for The Road Unknown
Jujubee58 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I remember that audition! She did blow the roof off!
Jujubee58 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Sweet!
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Can't wait for them to really speak to each other!
Kaybee80 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Love, LOVE, LOVE the idea of getting inside Sam's head and finding out how he views the Glee drama.
In my mind, all it took was a little 'Cedes love to make the poor boy anti-meangirl for the rest of his days. I'm glad someone else lives in a world where Quinn and Santana are the non-factor girlfriends, and Mercedes is the real deal lol.
Great fic, please keep them coming!
Sheen-chan chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
This was very gooo!
alienangel19852003 chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
I just spent a considerable amount of time reading this story, and absently wondering why Samcedes won't be cannon in the next season. It really sucks, but I'm still looking forward to it and wondering why in the hell you haven't written more of this, it's really awesome. Samcedes is really one of my favorite pairings and it's actually cannon, though truthfully, I'd read Sam/anyone (even at times with Quinn) which makes me tremble in my Steve Madden boots. Anyways, just wanted you to know that this is awesome, and through writers like yourself Samcedes will live on, and I will continue reading it.
Jadziwine chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
as usual AMAZING! thankyou for the wrap up, you tied everything together and now i'm ready for the next chapter, lets do this! its going to be every kind of WIN!
DeathWallflower chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
well first of all i'd like to say that this is an excellent story and it's so heart moving :)

Secondly I am appalled that they introduce this fantastic new couple to us and then they rip it away from us straight away :'( because apparently the actor who plays Sam is not appearing in season 3 and Mercedes will have gained a new boyfriend after the summer :-(

I am not happy and I am seriously debating to watch glee. Well of course i'll still watch it for Klaine BUT STILL!
WickedSong chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
That was so worth the wait. It was brilliant. Between this and Prom Queen, I'm not sure which was my favourite chapter but this was really good.

Oh my God, the part with 'we'll be one member short next year', I had about the same reaction you described in your author's note and then when Mercedes asked 'you gonna leave me?', I wanted to sob like crazy. Like seriously.

I still can't wrap my head around Sam leaving. It just doesn't feel real and I'll still be expecting him to be in the choir room in S3 and being all secretive with Mercedes in the first episode. *goes off to cry for a little minute then returns*

Okay, now I'm composed, kudos for the Harry Potter references, loved them!

And Sam with his goofy grin when he took Mercedes hand. Ahh, so freaking cute! Update soon!
emzjuk chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
More than happy to feed our mutual review addiction...

Yet another epically long juicy chapter. First up, i love the new Quinn/Artie friendship. I hope she does right by him and they just stay friends while she takes time to 'heal' and get herself into a good place.

Sam is just so cute i want to eat him. The whole hand holding thing is driving me nuts! What i NEED is for him to grab her, sweep her off her feet and snog the face off her! But seriously, i am loving the slow burn. Much as i love Mike Chang (he being the reason i started watching Glee **swoons at the thought of Harry Shum Jr -those abs and those moves**), i could happily taken him to the floor myself for that timing! (ok so maybe i might have to keep him down there too!)

Really looking forward to your next chapter. To hell with real life and cannon. Samcedes 4EVA!
shanti-noel03 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Samcedessssss -tears- fuckthatbubbafool. The lunch date scene was super sweet. WAHHHHHH all of the Samcedes possibilities is just now shattered.
Princess976 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I teared up when Sam mentioned one person less next year. I am going to miss Chord, and even though they say they have this "big bubba" love interest for her I don't trust RIB to do our girl justice.
mariposafria chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I was there, with the whole, why was the first story so easy...oh yeah, I had episode gold to pull from and play around with...it's scary to venture away from cannon, but this story has come along nicely. I'm not too worried :] I too will miss Chord, and I don't trust RIB at all. Bubba? really...that does not conjure up a good image at all...he better be equally as hot as Chord...Equally!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Loved it! I think you'll do fine on your own. We all have faith in you!
Budda chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
You really need to make another chapter for this story it is very good. I like the interactions between Mercedes and Sam and cant wait to see what happens next with them. So please make a couple of new chapters soon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »