Reviews for Restless Sleep
evitamockingbird chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is a lovely story. I think you portrayed the characters well. Mr. C is often gruff, but it's always clear there is a gentle side of him that only a few people see. Obviously his wife would be one of those people. And I imagine she would certainly have nightmares of that day, whether he had lived or died. I am a big fan of this pair and am always happy to see them together on , since I will never see them so on the screen.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh how sweet if only the real story turned out like this? :(. Thanks for writing.
green dame chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Answering your question: that was very good! lol

I wish it would end that way! and that the story would be longer! but it's beautiful and very touching as it is
moonshinesally chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I have just read this little story for the so- manieth time and realized I have not written a review. What to say now? well, I guess I keep coming back to read this says all...
A.Hand.Full.Of.Pearls chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Your story is so lovely and you write so beautifully! I actually can't watch the last epsoide of the first series of Cranford without crying...it's so sad :(

I proper teared up at your line "you will always have me"..she never has him. *sobs*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I absolutely loved this story! I'm always a fan of new Cranford fanfics - your story was recommended by Katie Duggan's Niece, and it was fantastic.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
A very unusual story in that it picks up after Edward Carter and Laurentia Galindo are married. It's a very intimate scene, and I do like the physical detail, especially the image of Mr. Carter comforting his bride.