Reviews for The Issue with Love Potions
PMS chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
.THIS! You have romance,Humor and an awesome anime. For a suggestion well hmmmmmmmmmm you could make it wear he loved her already but did not know it and he tries courting her but in a demonic way! Hope you do more soon.
ShalottMuse chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Fantastic story idea! But it really must continue. You could have neuro performing the most outlandish and embarassing displays of human affection possible (like filling her classroom at school with flowers) or alternatively he proceeds to woo her in the most demonic way possible, so that it really is more torturous than romantic.
a simple fan chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I really liked this story please update soon I can see neuro pretending to be this love struck idiot while yako's like O-O oh my god
Namei chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Why are all your OCs so complete and epic! If your planning on writing a book in the future, I know I wil enjoy it. Hope you willi continue the story. Thank you for posting.
Reaper7 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Okay... that was pretty amusing. Guess I'll tag along with this story. For now.
Unleash Your Inner Self chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Woah. I love the way you surprised me in the second chapter with the fact that neuro knew everything! But now that I think about it neuro would know the minute somebody had tried to fool him, so your characters are really true to the ones in the manga/anime!
Indiahenna chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
I'll admit, I'm intrigued. Very, very, very intrigued...you get the idea.
iamthewerepire chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Awesome! Please update soon! X3
bakagohome chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
finishfinishfinish! I love both writing styles!
HoneybeeMelissa chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Ha haaa this is hilarious! I'm way too obsessed with Neuro! XD

I love this! Good idea and I am eating it up like food Fangirl food that is... Can't wait for more!
Supersweetcutebunny chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Love this story, it seems so interesting, I love this, yeah!
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
oh evil yet nieve Nero. :) Update soon
Tsuki-Nii chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
This is very amusing. - i can't wait to see how yako will react!
powerkitty chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I wanna read more! Please update soon!
Samantha chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
More. Please? 3 I think that sums up what I think ;)