Reviews for Raw
mafm chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
This is the most creative and compelling fics I've read. You've done a lovely job with it.
feyfollower chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
this is a really cool idea! Keep writing and i'll keep reading!
WordsOfWhimsy chapter 19 . 12/28/2012
Please review soon! (** big puppy eyes**)
Annon chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
This is one of the greatest fics ever omigod
I thought I was gunna stop reading it because of the pairings but i'm so glad I didn't.
I literally cried at the last couple chapters.
Its beautifully written and the plot is A-mazing. I hope to see more soon !
Patsy chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
Keep it up! Need to know what happens to nathan in the end. Love him too much ;)
Simbioza chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
oh my god you're back! i was beginning to prepare myself for the worst- for this story to collect internet dust. but youre back! and your cover art is so deliciously Raw, i cant even begin to deal with how fitting it is. this was another feely chapter and you know what? thats not a bad thing. the best compliment to you is that you have made people FEEL your story. as a writer there is no better flattery, no better prize. we are invested in your characters and your story. keep up the serious level work! im very very much looking forward to the next chapter as always!
Simbioza chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
Don't mind me ill just be over here rereading this whole story soaking up the perfect for my 'raw' fix. I'm in mourning for this story (
irishfan62 chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Yeah, Nathan definitely would go down Alisha's boobs to get the phone. You did a great job of getting everyone's personality down, although I feel like Simon's a bit too shy here. Great job, though.
cristinamichele chapter 18 . 5/2/2012
You need to post a new chapter, cause I keep checking every day thinking there might be one and there isn't. So get on that, cause I absolutely love this story.
Simbioza chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
Why in gods name would anyone own that many different (or even the same really) types of sleeping pills? And why in gods name is the immortal trying to kill himself? I love myself a dark and loomy Nathan, I get it. Hes sad. But hes also immortal.. has he been on a suicide loop for the whole two days Kelly has shut herself away? Oh man, I hope you update soon! I have too many needs of this story right now.
CliCliW chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
Again with the fangirling everytime I read this, even if it is 2 a.m. and I'm so darn tired! But I just couldn't resist!

I'm confused as to why Nathan was soaking yet.. :-\ was it a point of shower, then suicide, then the same again and again?

I like the little detail of simon being under the name of Barry in Nathan's phone! Very nice! Also like the very authentic reaction of simon to the tragedy, he really worries for them. I Like how Curtis seems to be completely avoiding them too. In a difficult time you'll have both types of friends, so it's hugely believable.

No future for a while? :'( I like the future though!

Right now, I'm kinda cringey about Christmas dinner. Though I'm sure this cringeyness is just stupidity and sleepiness. You'll easily tackle Christmas with the misfits! :-D

More! Please?
ASBOcadet chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
loved it again _ xx
ASBOcadet chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
wow, when I saw my name in your AN I was fan-girling like hell! this chapter is another amazing one, and I think the whole set-up of seeing the P.O.V from a prisoner's perspective was honestly amazing. well done, I can't wait for the next one! _ xx
Simbioza chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
sfkhslkfhsdf! Yeeeeeeess an update! Tick Tock its a clock, I loved that little peek at your games. Your arena was really gladiator feeling, in the end like a giant bloody free for all. And just fuhcking POOR god damned Nathan! And may I just say, Redmond's little casual whistling and card playing, a little sinister. I'm sure hes desensitized to the games and everything that comes after. Still though. All he needs is a giant swivel chair and a cat and it'd be the full effect. But I like that little nuance, I do. And i'm excited to see how this chapter ties in with upcoming 'future' chapters. Until then, another Nathan/Kelly? I'll prepare my body now for more incredible sads! Thank you for the update, and for the special hello - my ego. Loved it 3 Can't wait for the next!
CliCliW chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
Yay for the return of this fiction! I let out another little fangirl squee when I saw an alert for this! Few fanfictions ever manage to make me do that..

I don't know why you're giving out about how much you don't like this chapter - I'll admit, I actually enjoyed it. It was great to see it from the point of view of someone
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »