Reviews for Raw
Relena Duo chapter 19 . 7/9
Please continue with this! I can't wait to see Nathan's future self again!
hello this is me speaking chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Holy shit, this I can't even talk this is so amazing. That is the highest compliment I can give you because making me speechless is incredibly hard (almost impossible)
But I will give you some words this story is ; amazing, beautiful, heart wrenching, stunning, sob worthy, wonderful, extraordinary, breathtaking.
Also the best misfits fanfic that exists (and I have read nearly all of them, I'm still not sure how I missed this one)
Oh, one last word, WOW, Just wow
Elizabeth Harris
mafm chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
This is the most creative and compelling fics I've read. You've done a lovely job with it.
feyfollower chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
this is a really cool idea! Keep writing and i'll keep reading!
WordsOfWhimsy chapter 19 . 12/28/2012
Please review soon! (** big puppy eyes**)
Annon chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
This is one of the greatest fics ever omigod
I thought I was gunna stop reading it because of the pairings but i'm so glad I didn't.
I literally cried at the last couple chapters.
Its beautifully written and the plot is A-mazing. I hope to see more soon !
Patsy chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
Keep it up! Need to know what happens to nathan in the end. Love him too much ;)
Simbioza chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
oh my god you're back! i was beginning to prepare myself for the worst- for this story to collect internet dust. but youre back! and your cover art is so deliciously Raw, i cant even begin to deal with how fitting it is. this was another feely chapter and you know what? thats not a bad thing. the best compliment to you is that you have made people FEEL your story. as a writer there is no better flattery, no better prize. we are invested in your characters and your story. keep up the serious level work! im very very much looking forward to the next chapter as always!
Simbioza chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
Don't mind me ill just be over here rereading this whole story soaking up the perfect for my 'raw' fix. I'm in mourning for this story (
irishfan62 chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Yeah, Nathan definitely would go down Alisha's boobs to get the phone. You did a great job of getting everyone's personality down, although I feel like Simon's a bit too shy here. Great job, though.
cristinamichele chapter 18 . 5/2/2012
You need to post a new chapter, cause I keep checking every day thinking there might be one and there isn't. So get on that, cause I absolutely love this story.
Simbioza chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
Why in gods name would anyone own that many different (or even the same really) types of sleeping pills? And why in gods name is the immortal trying to kill himself? I love myself a dark and loomy Nathan, I get it. Hes sad. But hes also immortal.. has he been on a suicide loop for the whole two days Kelly has shut herself away? Oh man, I hope you update soon! I have too many needs of this story right now.
CliCliW chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
Again with the fangirling everytime I read this, even if it is 2 a.m. and I'm so darn tired! But I just couldn't resist!

I'm confused as to why Nathan was soaking yet.. :-\ was it a point of shower, then suicide, then the same again and again?

I like the little detail of simon being under the name of Barry in Nathan's phone! Very nice! Also like the very authentic reaction of simon to the tragedy, he really worries for them. I Like how Curtis seems to be completely avoiding them too. In a difficult time you'll have both types of friends, so it's hugely believable.

No future for a while? :'( I like the future though!

Right now, I'm kinda cringey about Christmas dinner. Though I'm sure this cringeyness is just stupidity and sleepiness. You'll easily tackle Christmas with the misfits! :-D

More! Please?
ASBOcadet chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
loved it again _ xx
ASBOcadet chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
wow, when I saw my name in your AN I was fan-girling like hell! this chapter is another amazing one, and I think the whole set-up of seeing the P.O.V from a prisoner's perspective was honestly amazing. well done, I can't wait for the next one! _ xx