Reviews for Fragile
MG chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
I have heard so often to take it one day at a time then I heard someone say, you are promised this moment not the next. I'm glad someone else heard it too. I liked that comment. LOVE THE STORY. :) Did not know someone had written a book about the show, btw it is my fave show. Just ordered it from AMAZON. :)
GageDeSotoFan chapter 45 . 2/3/2013
Due to illness and a very necessary surgery a few years ago, I completely understood the emotions and lessons in this story. It was so well written. Thank you for taking me on this journey. It was wonderful story. Look forward to reading more from you.
Sandra chapter 45 . 1/23/2013
Good story and it has been worth the "ride" and I understand the way your life has taken a turn, keep working at it. Been there and it does all come back but your life is different. Glad you used Roy he was/is my favorite character.
Lex chapter 45 . 1/23/2013
This was a really great story.. I absolutely loved..loved...loved the ending with the conversation between Roy and John !

It seems that you DO realize how precious and fragile life can be.. I am so sorry you've experienced to much loss in your own life.

Lex
Jrsgirl chapter 45 . 1/22/2013
This was a great ending to a great story. I'm sorry that the past year in your own life reinforced the theme of this story that life is fragile and we never know what can happen. However, like your characters, you have a strong inner strength and lots of friends who are here to support you.

Thanks for finishing the story, and I hope it's not too long before we are privileged to read another by you.
Li'l Albatross chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
Lovely ending to such a great story. I'm just sad that I don't have any other updates to look forward to :)
wyranah-ST2009 chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
HeroWorshiper, the life can surprise, to us in many ways, and many things can not be controlled, and yes! they show us how fragile and vulnerable, which can be life, when changes all dramatically.
But it makes me happy, to see you continue forward. That's life, keep the wonderful memories, nobody be able to get that out of your heart, and continue on.

"Fragile", is wonderful, awesome, very complete, I can see or imagine the feelings and emotions of the characters, in the development of each chapter of this wonderful story.
Today I'm happy, you that WONDERFUL GIFT that you have given to each of us, his readers, on this occasion of "FRAGIL" now complete.
I hope to see new story, very soon from you, please!?

Just say Thank You, (no! is very little) endless... more endless "THANK YOU", "THANK YOU", THANK You! by the excellent "FRAGIL"

Ana:)
Bamboozlepig chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
This was such a great story from start to finish, you captured all the rollercoaster emotions perfectly and I, for one, am grateful for the privilege of being allowed to come along for the ride. You let the characters show their vulnerabilities and gave them an amazing depth that took them far beyond the show portrayals and let us see that they are indeed human, just like us. You had the perfect mix of drama and humor and this was an excellent read that I've enjoyed very much. I definitely hope that you continue to write because you're very good at it! And I'm so sorry to hear of all the losses you've had over the last year or so, it's never easy dealing with tragedies like that in such a short time and you have my deepest sympathies.
Piscean6724 chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
Wonderful story and your notes at the end were touching as well. Great job!
pigletfan65 chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
I just want to say that I really enjoyed this story. Each day when I come into the FanFiction stories I would get excited to see that this one was updated. You do a great job and I give you a lot of credit. One thing that I am wondering if you would be interested in doing a missing scene story with the Emergency season six episode titled "The Bottom Line" as to what happened when Dixie and Dr. Brackett found out that the nurse in admissions was Nurse Barnette and she was responsible for letting the boy Randy sit after being hit in the head by a baseball. Normally I love reading the stories with Johnny and Roy but it would be nice to see what happened to the nurse. Thank you so much again for writing this I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Sharon from PA
The Delirium Threemen chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
Life's storms are one thing none of us can control, the only thing we can do is control how we react and deal with them or being there for someone else who is going through them. I'm wishing you a calmer 2013. It only takes one pulled thread to start making everything to unravel and that's how fragile everything is.

You hit a lot of emotional peaks, twists, and turns in this story.

Wonderfully done.
TDT
tdk chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
Thanks for a great story! I just started reading it about a week ago (and thankfully didn't have to wait for the updates!) Loved how you explored the relationships the we know existed but where never brought out in the series. Hope you write more soon.

And yes, life is so fragile. Makes one appreciate it even more. Thank you for putting it so eloquently.
Guest chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
Heroworshipper,

Have really enjoyed following this story. Hopefully you will have a brighter future and continue to write such gripping drama's.

Karen.
SaraiEsq chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
Awesome! Amen.
Alana Carol chapter 45 . 1/20/2013
Thank you for the story ad the emotions it made the reader feel.