Reviews for Socks
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 8/19
I love it! I especially love how you write Genesis.
Zephyr5 chapter 1 . 8/11
...I can so empathise with Cloud on this one - personally I roll the top of the sock down over the top of my boots, but I guess Cloud would probably fail kit inspection if he did that.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/26
*Giggles.*

How weird, I had an old pair of shorts on today.

They. Kept. Falling. Down.
Crystallea1321 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
That really is the worst. When ever I wear boots, my socks do that.
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
haha! well at least something good came out of Cloud's sock dilemma and my socks used to do that too, it was hell! XD
Chade chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I absolutely love your writing style. This one in particular had me crying from laughter it was so brilliant. Thanks for sharing your work and please continue to do so, you're really great!
Hasenpfeffer chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Oh my goodness... this is great! I was laughing so much! XD I've had the very same problem about my socks not staying up- not good for hiking in the woods! Definitely not good when riding horses while wearing tall boots. Then you can't pull them up at all.
LadyLionhart chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
That... was just...soooooo funny xD thanks so much for sharing this piece of random funny goodness :)
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
-falls over laughing- Oh my goodness. The worst part is that I had the exact problem. The first two weeks of ROTC had me without proper socks... Sadly no one had told me I could buy my own or get new ones... They did the exact same thing. Or, if I rolled them so they wouldn't they cut off circulation. -.-
Lose-lose there. And to top it off... My shoes were just a tad too big... And the size under it was a bit too small. So, I had to wear at least two pairs of socks to avoid blisters or my shoes sliding off. Combat boots were the only shoes I didn't have trouble with...
Glorilian chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Hehehe.
Hahaha.
Lol... just lol.
And rofl!

... just amazing! :D :D :D
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
You know, I need to learn my lesson. Don't read these hilariously amazing stories when everyone else is trying to sleep. Thankfully, I've more or less perfected the art of silent laughter.

Gen is awesome. Laughing so dang hard, It was contagious. xD What made him even more awesome was the fact that he not only made it up to the cadet by getting him a better pair, but told an equally embarrassing story to boot. He didn't have to do that. How awesome.

Amazing how some random thing that happens in the day can trigger the idea of a story? The gift of being a writer. You never know when an idea will naturally come to you or if it just presents itself in mysterious ways. Yet another story to add to my favs. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
You have a wicked sense of humor right there. I've never read a story like this before, and I'm happy that I found it and read it.
Haru chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This almost made me burst out laughing, which is pretty hard to do. Well done.
Irbise chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
gods, this make me laugh so hard :D because some socks sometimes really sucks :D it is really perfect :) and the last comment about the pants... :D
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I don't think I'll be able to talk for the next few hours, my throat's so sore from laughter!