Reviews for Beggars would ride
all forms of fluff chapter 28 . 3/29/2015
Your just changing too much to the timeline without Buffy really explaining anything. Names of demons, locatation of the trio, no explanations as to how she knew about the whish. The massive info dump on Principal Wood, and not one of her friends calling her on anything when she just waves her hand and says I saw it in a dream. It's not that I don't like the Idea its just that the flow seems to be geared to the perfect ending with no set back to Buffy. I know the story is less then half over but I just can't find it as entertaining as the eirly days of Buffy being back in time. Maybe if she took the role of BuffyBot, not in a litiral sceance of being Spikes love toy, although I think he would get a kick out of stealing close for her from her. Then again you would have had to send her back to just before Glory took him.

Try to ignor the ranting fan boy near the end there. Point is I kinda like this story, but without some drama the sweetness of the happy ending becomse too much to take. I guess that why the show was so popular it was chalk ful of drama. I aint saing you should make Buffy all emo about responcability of the time line or anything. I am sure you have quite a few fans who have enjoyed the story I just can't get behind it anymore. Mainly becasue of the scean with Robin in his office. It just sort of slaps the audience in the face and dosn't really show any of the tact she had been using up till that point. So while it is a decent story it isn't really my cup of tea.

TTFN and thanks for the story
Queenfish chapter 58 . 11/30/2014
Really good, well written and well thought out story. The detail you went into was impressive and you didn't make it 'sugary' by trying to save everyone. Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you.
Jhiz chapter 32 . 11/29/2014
gotta comment even if you never read it since this was written a while ago... totally agreeing on the comic thing... Anyway, I am back to the tale. This is a wonderful time romp. Thanks!
Spuffles chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
You're right-she wouldn't have wanted to rub out their history because they wouldn't have been quite so great, so bonded, so interesting-and though they would still have been counterparts-for indeed, that is what Spike represented-and perfect together, they would not have grown together and known it so completely. I really like this, I just wish it would get down to her going in. I understand you had to set it up, but it's taking a while. Although it isn't uninteresting ;)
mom8828 chapter 58 . 9/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
gello5440 chapter 58 . 3/9/2014
Thank you for this.
Jane chapter 58 . 12/4/2013
Super fic, enjoyed it a lot. Thanks.
Firewolfe chapter 58 . 11/26/2013
nicely done
Cherryll chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I like this story but there is so many chapters that I not can review them all but it looks like to be a good story
teresa chapter 55 . 9/19/2013
Well Rhona's clearly running on nervous energy at the moment lol I can certainly imagine they'd all be a little manic on the Eve of what might be their last day battle - always seemed strange to me that EVERYONE kept it together as well as they did.
Jekofob chapter 53 . 9/14/2013
Best fanfiction Ive seen so far.. Hope to see a new chapter (and ending) soon :)

Please write more soon, eager to see what happens next :)
Jen chapter 53 . 9/14/2013
I thought Caleb killed Hannah and Camille? Other than that, great story! :) please continue.
driver picks the music chapter 50 . 5/7/2013
So I read this, pretty much in one sitting...and I love it! I cannot wait to read more. I don't want it to end, but at the same time I can't wait to find out how it
What the heck chapter 50 . 5/6/2013
Are you going to add more chapters because it never states if Buffy goes back to her real world ever again.
DarlingHiddles chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Love this story sooooo much! It's amazing! Please carry on writing lot's lot's more?!