Reviews for Beggars would ride
loverswalk89 chapter 41 . 10/31/2012
Loving the story! Keep up the good work!
MD4evaOLTL chapter 39 . 10/14/2012
Loving this fic, but I'm wonder what changes are taking place in the future? Did Kennedy just disappear and Willow memories were erased? How did having Tara live change the future? Does Xander and Anya being married change her fate? What are the ramifications of saving the Watcher's Council, since Giles runs it in the future? I can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon:)
The Three March Hares chapter 39 . 10/14/2012
Poor Chloe.
loverswalk89 chapter 38 . 10/11/2012
Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 38 . 9/30/2012
I love love your story plz keep writing, maybe add a lil but more spike and buddy lemons. It is the whole reason she went back :)
clara.jean.775 chapter 36 . 9/7/2012
I appreciate how you make a few changes in her friends lives but she still can't stop any major events from happening. As sad as I am to see that Spike still got tortured I can understand why, it involves the fate of other people not in Buffy life. I Love seeing Tara alive, glad to see the wedding happen, and I would also love to see more spuffy scenes 3
The Three March Hares chapter 35 . 8/24/2012
Oh yay! Spike doesn't go on a killing rampage and the First doesn't get any blood. What now?
megumisakura chapter 35 . 8/20/2012
very good chapter,just love this story.:)
megumisakura chapter 34 . 8/20/2012
excellent chapter!
Spuffyfan101 chapter 33 . 7/10/2012
Hey I was just wondering if this is gonna stay rated T coz that would suck for the sex scene if there ever will be which I hope there will lol just being realistic about their relationship just sayin Awesome job thoo keep on going
megumisakura chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
great chapter!
KhaleesiTheUnburnt chapter 33 . 7/6/2012
Awesome! :) about how many more chapters re you planning on writing? Jw oh and will it continue to stay T rated? Thanks and I am loving the story!
Ems4179 chapter 33 . 7/5/2012
y o y must fanfiction remove all my page breaks?
applemysteries chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
My only issue with this so far is that Buffy should have been visited by Cordelia, especially if Doyle and Wesley popped by for a cryptic-dream visit.

Unless of course you kept her alive, which I suppose I can only find out by continuing on.

So, if she's alive: it makes sense. If Cordy's still dead: it doesn't.

Nice work regardless!