Reviews for Beggars would ride
xtvaddictx chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Oh this chapter was just heartbreaking..Buffy and Tara always had the sweetest friendship. I cannot get over how good this,story is.
xtvaddictx chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Oh shitttt! Buffy is stuck now...such a good story. Reading on
BT chapter 43 . 12/10/2012
ok, even if she was worried about hte slayerettes, why couldn't she have just taken Caleb's head off first? Silly Buffy...
megumisakura chapter 41 . 11/4/2012
excellent chapter!
loverswalk89 chapter 41 . 10/31/2012
Loving the story! Keep up the good work!
MD4evaOLTL chapter 39 . 10/14/2012
Loving this fic, but I'm wonder what changes are taking place in the future? Did Kennedy just disappear and Willow memories were erased? How did having Tara live change the future? Does Xander and Anya being married change her fate? What are the ramifications of saving the Watcher's Council, since Giles runs it in the future? I can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon:)
The Three March Hares chapter 39 . 10/14/2012
Poor Chloe.
loverswalk89 chapter 38 . 10/11/2012
Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 38 . 9/30/2012
I love love your story plz keep writing, maybe add a lil but more spike and buddy lemons. It is the whole reason she went back :)
clara.jean.775 chapter 36 . 9/7/2012
I appreciate how you make a few changes in her friends lives but she still can't stop any major events from happening. As sad as I am to see that Spike still got tortured I can understand why, it involves the fate of other people not in Buffy life. I Love seeing Tara alive, glad to see the wedding happen, and I would also love to see more spuffy scenes 3
The Three March Hares chapter 35 . 8/24/2012
Oh yay! Spike doesn't go on a killing rampage and the First doesn't get any blood. What now?
megumisakura chapter 35 . 8/20/2012
very good chapter,just love this story.:)
megumisakura chapter 34 . 8/20/2012
excellent chapter!
Spuffyfan101 chapter 33 . 7/10/2012
Hey I was just wondering if this is gonna stay rated T coz that would suck for the sex scene if there ever will be which I hope there will lol just being realistic about their relationship just sayin Awesome job thoo keep on going
megumisakura chapter 33 . 7/9/2012