Reviews for For You I WIll
Omg I so glad they final got together sooo cute I can't wait till everyone start have babies yaaaaas
crazyaoiilov3r2143 chapter 10 . 6/23
I really love your story! I hope you update soon (hopefully, with the mating scene haha). As for the bad review, don't let it get to you just taking with a grain of salt. It's not worth pulling your hair out haha. But please update soon!
clio1111 chapter 10 . 6/22
I swear to God, Inuyasha should had beaten the hell out of Akio (I know I'm always ready with the violence, but damn! Sometimes violence it's really the answer to our problems!). People had to beg the little bastard to stop Kouga's mating? He doesn't deserve a mate like Kouga! Finally all that "bad romance" crap it's over with and we can concentrate on the good drama our SessInu and the little puppy that's on the way! Hope 4 more soon.

PS. I'm not really interested in a Kouga/Akio lemon cause I still hate Akio and I'm still ready to commit violence against him!
Yes please have a mating scene
Nikkie23534 chapter 10 . 6/20
Oh my God it was about time! I don't know what they were thinking of!

Kouga should have just knocked Akio in the head and made off with him until the ceremony! WAYYY too much drama lol...

AsorenRM chapter 9 . 5/23
;-; more plz
ForeverWildfire2.0 chapter 9 . 5/20
Oh Ouch! Kouga and Akio need to be locked in a room or something...

Jaken and Kagome working together? Wow...

YES! Inuyasha is free of that terrible necklace!
Nikkie23534 chapter 9 . 5/19
Oh man! There are so many twists and turns in this, it's crazy. Akio only has himself to blame, if Kouga mates Ayame. You can't say Kouga didn't try to talk with him, and clear up any misunderstandings about how he feels. But, there's only so much one can take, before they give up trying. Still, I hope that they work out.
I wonder where Kagome is hiding out? I know Jaken has helped her find somewhere to sit and plot out some devilish crap. Sesshomaru should have thrown her evil behind into the well his damn self, then blasted the thing off the planet! That's a decision that gonna come back to bite them in th ass!
Until the next chapter...

B reading U!
BTW... nice work, having Sesshomaru's youkai feeling out for the right time to get rid of those beads. A!
clio1111 chapter 9 . 5/19
Wow a lot of stuff happened in this chapter. Inuyasha finally got that blasted rosary off of him, the bitch left though I imagine she will be back with something nasty (I imagine the Naraku will be involve), Jaken is a traitor and I expect Sesshy will probably will flay his toady ass to death, Inuyasha is pregnant, and Akio screwed up his life (hope Kouga is smarter and the whole mating Ayame thing it's just a ploy to make Akio stop being a moron). Hope 4 more soon.
IMG yes thank for the great update I feel so SD for kouga how it all turns out ok
Nikkie23534 chapter 8 . 5/9
Great chapter! InuYasha's adjusting extremely well to his new role in life. He deserves it! Sesshomaru's overly passionate and totally hot! His honesty about his feelings for InuYasha is AWESOME! InuYasha should wake up sore happy and pregnant! LOL!
I also think that its time for Akio and Kouga to settle this. Kouga really needs to sit him down and talk it out, and Akio needs to stop and listen. Stubbornness will lead to loneliness. Loneliness SUCKS!
Oh and will someone PLEASE throw Kagome's selfish ass in the well, then blast that shit off the face of the earth! I'm sick of her attitude! But, force her to take the beads off first. Hell, Sesshomaru's the strongest, he should be able to break them with his own power, shouldn't he?
Looking forward to reading the next chapter!

clio1111 chapter 8 . 5/8
Sesshy and Yasha finally did the naughty! But who was the perv watching them - the Bitch? the Toad? I'm very suspicious of both. And what the hell it's going on with Akio? It's really starting to piss me off that attitude of his towards the smelly wolf! Hope 4 more soon.
SerpensPrincess chapter 8 . 5/8
Love this fic. I really hope Akio and Kogua get together. Eagerly waiting for next update.
thewolf74 chapter 8 . 5/8
That was HOT. I'm happy that they mated. Please update soon..
clio1111 chapter 7 . 5/7
Sesshy was so HOT in this chapter! When is Sesshy getting rid of that bitch Kagome and the rosary around Inuyasha's neck?! Hope 4 more soon.