Reviews for For You I WIll
bella.beau.14 chapter 6 . 7/24
i love the akio kouga couple. Please update soon
AsorenRM chapter 6 . 6/18
Give him a chance aki! !
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 5/25
I do like the Koga-Aiko pairing (even though I don't recognize Aiko; is he an OC?) Anyways, I like him a lot. Seems like a decent guy, cares about both of his Lords, good head on his shoulders...yes, sounds good for the Wolf Prince.

Going very well so far, and I'm liking it.

Ideas, hmmm? It might be interesting if Jaken and Kagome united forces to try to split up Sess & Inu,(maybe it even works for a bit?) but they should totally get caught, and punished *evil laugh*

Or, maybe the brothers overhear Kagome being a total bitch to one or both of the kids!

*gasp* Kagome 'sits' Inuyasha (like, bad), and he tries to hide it from Sess, but Sess finds out and oh, the wrath!

*wicked smile* I definitely don't mind some Kagome bashing; all these ideas could end so badly for her...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 5/25
Hmm, Jaken can stay alive IF he accepts Inuyasha. I do not mind Kagome-bashing. I love the little ones seeing the brothers as parents.
And it is absolutely precious that Sesshomaru didn't even hesitate to go save Shippo.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 5/25
I do love the concept so far, and when Sess was thinking about Inuyasha calling him 'aniki', realizing he had missed hearing it, that was very sweet!

I also like the center-align format, and while you do have some grammatical errors, they are not bad at all.

I am already liking this fic, and I could use something good to read right now, so thank you :)
raven knight01 chapter 6 . 5/25
I love this story! Gosh I thread the entire thing when I noticed there was a new chapter. It's simply so good, it has to be done! And I love that new couple you seem to be forming. Please update soon!
Nikkie23534 chapter 6 . 5/24
It's been awhile since I've read this story. I had to restart it. Amazing chapter!
B reading U!
ankwhat chapter 6 . 5/24
Really great. Please keep it going. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.
ankwhat chapter 1 . 5/23
Really good story. Can't wait to read more.
Cutepuppy21 chapter 6 . 5/23
INUYASHA ALWAYS SO WISE
jennifer.haleokeawe chapter 5 . 5/19
Please update soon
ankwhat chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
I really like this story and hope you'll finish it, please.
HerosnMira chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Yes Jaken dies Whoop! I always loved the ready made family that the four make it's so Brady Bunch.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2014