Reviews for Hogwarts Ruins
tneha chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Dragons? interesting. Im curious as to Draco's role in the story. Hope you continue.
Wombaat chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
It's a shame that you decided to abandon this story. It has the potential to be a really good tale.
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This is a most interesting idea! Harry and Hermione turn into dragons (Dragons? They sound like dragons), Hogwarts is abandoned, and then Neville, Luna, and Draco return years later. Please, keep going, unless you have chosen not to.
13jlin chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
In your profile, you've noted this as abandoned, so, with your permission, I'd like to poke around a little with this set up and see what I get from it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I think this will be a good story if continued.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
-stares at the screen- Please update again. I wold REALLY Love to know what happens next!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This sounded like a good start to an interesting story. Too bad you did nothing further with it...or did you?
IcySneasel chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
wow this is a great start I wish this was continued but it has been a long while I hope something does come of this.
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I like your start, I do hope you'll get back to this some time. Thanks!
sugarbabies chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
good story love this thanks
BruceTN chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
The story presented here is well done, but does not match the precis. Is there another story that does? Was there a mix-up?
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow, this fic looks interesting.

I love the idea and the beginning was great.

Hope you write more to this.
HighStory chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You know...I'd Love to see you update this
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
i take it this was not going to be done for real?
it seems fun enough however
GBTtown chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Now this is a story that I would like to read more of! Somewhere between demon, dragon and human, whatever form they have taken has got to be interesting. If they have managed to keep their inner humanity or conscious it would/could make a great story.