Reviews for Unavailable
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
loved it! you gotta believe in fate, specially in this story! awesome job
50bestfriends chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
very nice
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was a really cute one-shot. I'm happy they were able to finally reconnect, even if it did take a year to make it happen. Great job!

P.s. I feel like a total dummy for even mentioning this, but there was one slight mistake in the story. More of a slip-up, if you will. Edward mentions Bella by name a few paragraphs before either of them actually introduce themselves. Not a big deal, but it did make me scroll back up to see if I'd read and missed the introductions - which it turned out I hadn't since those happened shortly after the slip-up. Ignore me if you don't care, I just thought you might like to know. :)
Virginia May chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Cute. Thank you for sharing & good luck!
katmom chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Glad they found each other...

Good luck!

Kathie
VampDog chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Cute story. I want more. Starting with how Edward saw her tattoo.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. :)
PaintingRed chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
LOVED IT! A very enjoyable read and it kept me wanting to know what was going to happen next! such a cute story. It was great how it wasnt just one missed encounter, and they had a second opportunity to bump into eachother. Very Serendipity! I think this definitely needs to be continued since you left us hanging about what tattoo she has and where! Plus maybe a lemon... Or two? ;)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
So good! My heart broke when his email came back. Good luck.
Elle A M chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I loved it! stupid cheating husband! Can't believe the email ended up being returned. But yay for the eventual run-in. Thanks for the story!