Reviews for Cherry Bomb
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2016
Carlos and Logan Will get pregnant on the next sequal? When is Kendall and James wedding going to be and where? Jett come back and be his son life? Kendall have a girl ?
ms simmons chapter 27 . 8/10/2014
Awww i loved this story so funny wish James didn't miss the birth :( but over all awesome i love Kendall mpregs
Guest chapter 27 . 11/20/2013
They continue being together, what's going to happen to logan and Carlos?
DianaRam chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love it! I think don why I didn't read it before. It's a really cute and good Kames fic.
And btw... Is it Cherry Bomb because of the song of the runaways?
schmaslow chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
Okay so this was officially my first mpreg fanfic and o. omg. I was nervous at first but I started reading anyways and I'm glad I did. This was so so good. Adorable. I loved it and I never realized how emotional it could be when my otp has made a child and I was cRyiNg so HARD. BC PRECIOUS O GOD. Amazing job just. And I LOVED the fantasy part and then Kendall's version of it I was absolutely DYING lol. But again, awesome story and you did a great job making the whole male pregnancy thing non weird. I have to admit I WAS a bit mad when James got pregnant but you made this whole thing work :) LOVE.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
I really love the way this cargan is written but I never liked mpreg it always creeps me out but I like the story so I shall bear through it :) ps I love this story so far
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
This chapter made me so mad. I'm laying on my couch crying and kicking thinks and yelling and just ... My cousin is thinking I'm crazy.
gab chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
what the actual fuck dude, james could be preggers?! 0.0
DeniseDEMD chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
A hangover and pregnancy...I think I can like this!
TotalKamesFan chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
OMG! OMG! OMG! I think i know what you are trying to say at the end and It has me on the edge of my seat! Most interesting story i've read in a long time:)
Susuki6789 chapter 27 . 2/24/2013
Yay! i hope Kendall can fall in love with Angel more and forget that he is Jett's baby, but it's not who you are from, it's who raised you :)
Susuki6789 chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
AWWWW. I love you too daddy! Soo cute
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Kendall's mood swing with James was funny! It shut up James at least!
Love Kames!
ladydanni chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
You're like a little Energizer bunny. Only you run on sex. Just keeps going and going and-"
Best line ever.
ladydanni chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
This is like a crazzy awsome btr version of smiling pasta. Must. Read. On.