Reviews for Her Revolution
Kingfisher chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This has got to be one of the most moving and powerful fanfics I've ever read.
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
wow. excellent. the characterization of despair is beautiful-her emotions flux and she can feel and everything leads her back to herself. i am glad you do not have her as evil or particularly mean, but confused and sorrowing but defiant and sometimes proud. moving. and having her speak to desire that one time sort of sharpened everything. amazing, down to the well chosen rossetti quote-of course, helps that i always like that poem :)

magpie
Aoyuki Hikari chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
It's beautifully sad- well-crafted for Despair. Though it is pretty long. I hoped that you had divided it to subchapters (though nevermind that, what matters is the content).

Well done, I guess. :) So many stories of the Endless. Few offer Despair great tales. I'm glad to have read one good one.
rurounix chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
That was wonderful. and haunting. Though I'm comfused. Which brother is Despair refering to? Dream or Destruction? A beautiful story thats gonna linger in me for a while.
GyrosKairos42 chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
wow. That's all I can really say. Wow. This is one of the best pieces you've written, truly. And, for you, that is saying a great deal.
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Wow... I don't know why nobody has reviewed this yet. That was amazing! A great conflict and triumph for Despair. I loved it! Thank you.