Reviews for Mischances, Stances and Stolen Glances
Lozzy62 chapter 1 . 8/23
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Tishamay chapter 18 . 8/20
This story was 1 of the first stories I read on fanfic & it's still 1 of my favorites! Girl...please you have to see this 1 till the end! Please come back to it!
Cibom chapter 6 . 7/25
Another well written chapter. Absolutely heartbreaking.

I have to disagree with your A/N to mahokame though, that is exactly what she did. If she truely believed there was no hope than she should have pulled the plug, not leave her plugged in against medical advisement and against Santana stated wishes and then treat her like she is dead when you step out on her. Not when you've promised in sickness and in health.

I may have to take a break from your story for a bit lol. Not because or any poor writing, but because I don't think I've ever gotten so wrapped up in a characters plight before. Well done on your part.
Cibom chapter 5 . 7/25
So I am loving your story, but I just had to vent. Idon't see why Santana is in the wrong here? Britt told her to tell her how she felt, and she was the who was abandoned by a wife who promised "til death do us part". I am totally on Santana's side here. If they didn't pull the plug then they shouldn't treat her like she's dead. Britt stepped out on her while she was helpless in a hospital bed. I don't care how sad or lonely you are after four years, its still no reason to be unfaithful if you promise to marry someone until one of you dies. Sorry, I really do love your story and it is a testament to how good you write that I get pissed that Santana has to apologize when she isn't in the wrong.
crazykrew chapter 18 . 7/22
Where are you?... this has been such a long cliffhanger. Your so close to being done... don't leave us hanging!...
AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS DARLING AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ARE YOU OKAY!? I'LL HELP YOU IF YOU WANT I'M HERE BUT PLEASE CONTINUE LIFE IS GOOD!
in honour of gay marriage being legalized can you please update.

like even an epilogue
This story is a piece of bullshit. You treated Santana like a fucking prop just to make Brittany this innocent Queen. And you also make Santana straight because YOU can't bear the thought of her being with any other woman besides Brittany, but you would've LOVED to have seen Brittany with another woman, wouldn't you, you biased, dead cunt? Well too bad canon didn't see it your way, and thank fuck Santana was the only one who got with other women. More interesting, talented and attractive women than Brittany.

Get read, biased cunt. I'm coming. I'm ripping. I mauling. And I'm fucking killing. Bye, cunt.
ning08 chapter 1 . 5/31
Guys i know it's a long shot and maybe you would find it irritating but we need ur help.. please. There is a series called ' The Richman's Daughter' in the phil. And it's an amazing lez series.. but for whatever reason it is cut short. Our fandom is called Rastro Rebels. We need help from other fandom to make Trmd known internationally and help us trend worldwide. Please help us. And i'm very sure that if you have the time to watch an episode of it you would love it just as much! So please help us.. thank you so much. If you want to watch trmd videos. You could go to dailymotion TRMD videos. Have a nice day guys ciao!
ChiquitaCheca chapter 18 . 5/30
I knew I set myself for disappointment when I started reading this since it's obviously not finished and never will be. It just sucks that the incomplete stories are usually the best ones written by the most talented writers here. But it really is nerve-wracking. Why the hell someone starts to write a beautiful story, drag it out, and then leave it hanging at a crucial point?! I mean, why do you even bother starting it when you have no intentions of writing it in full and give the readers a proper ending? It really does frustrate me to no end. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. :(
whihumph chapter 18 . 5/24
this is a great story. i hope you finish it!
SpyderHyder chapter 18 . 5/6
"I'll still be waiting" ... for an update lol
Anyways, I read this story in a day (it literally took the entire day) and I was devastated when I realized that we didn't get the ending that your mind initially stalked you with. Terribly disappointing; I do wish that you'd finish this masterpiece that hasn't quite yet been completed. Thank you for the story :)
-Spyder
Absolutely love this, I'll be forever waiting for an update :(
Please come back chapter 18 . 4/19
It's been years, and i still somewhat have hope you will return and finish the story, even tho you probably gave up on glee and brittana, but please, if you knew how many people you would make happy like over the moon by just completing this story, you'd be very pleasantly surprised! Please, come back.
Whitney chapter 1 . 4/9
There is always hope, so i'm going to wait for a miracle.. Or an update.
Even if i don't know the difference.
2,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »