Reviews for Mischances, Stances and Stolen Glances
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 4h ago
Damn, parents too? And wife essentially gone, and daughter's growing up essentially robbed by fate. No fair at all!

You had to make poor Jenna a Walmart employee, her self-esteem is going to plummet. Realist job trappings for smaller cities though.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5h ago
Damn! Pretty awesome :-)
What a blow for them both, this is gonna get crazy!
fandom.monkey12 chapter 18 . 2/20
I guess I'm just like the hundreds of people who I am sure have already said this, but this story has been so amazing and really deserves to be finished, if you are still on this site. I'll probably be checking for updates for many years after this, even though I have a feeling none will ever come since it is 2015 and I'm writing this for a story last touched in 2012. But, of course, I'll still be waiting.
Whitney chapter 18 . 2/17
" i'll wait for you" to update..
sam chapter 18 . 2/15
So, I began reading this story vack early 2012. It was amazing to me then, your writing and your way of telling stories changed the way I looked a writing. It's 2015 now and over the years I've often found myself coming back to this beautiful, incredibly written story, hoping beyond hope that there was an update that I'd somehow missed that would end the journey that our two favourite ladies had embarked upon with you. Unfortunately, there never was an end to it, nor a continuation. And despite the bitterness I would always feel at the end of it, that came with knowing I'll not get the ending i long for, I'd frequently find myself reading through this story over and over, just to indulge in your indesputable talent and incredibly well told, realistic story. If you never come back to this, allow me to say now well done to you now, for encapsulating the interest of hundreds of readers and telling something so beautiful and poignant that it still, years later, brings them back for more. Thank you.
wankylove89 chapter 18 . 2/12
I wish you would come back and finish this :(
Whitney chapter 1 . 2/11
I feel as if your story was like an unfinished beautiful painting that you are too afraid to mess up to keep going. And i think that's a shame cause We are all waiting for you to comme back. You Just need to find strengh and courage in You, that i'm sure you have.
Brittany never stop believing that Santana was going to wake up, for my part i NEVER stop believing that one day You will finish this.
You made me fall in love with every single word.
You need to continue this.. Just Please. I know it been a Long Time since your last uptade, but i Just want you to know that people are are still waiting. Waiting for you to write the end of this absolutely and beyond beautiful story. Your are an amazing writer like seriously so talented..
You put me through so much feelings, right know After The " i need You to let me let You go" i cannot breath. This is so painful and deep..
Please continue writting it.. I feel like your story
DegrassiloverRe chapter 18 . 2/5
COME BACK PLEASEEEE
Even though I'm sad that I will probably never see the end of this amazing fic, I do still have a sense of closure.I can clearly see the what I think end will be in my head ( Brittana and Zoey and Poppy in NYC) so thx for this fic Absent Author. I hope ur alive somewhere
is it sad that it's been two years and i still check for an update of this story every month?
vicvicccc chapter 18 . 1/26
you said four more :( "i'll still be waiting"
madam-xt chapter 18 . 1/21
I NEED AN ENDING TO THIS STORY.

Note to self, do not read uncompleted stories that has not been updated in 2 years.
faberrydaily chapter 1 . 1/11
PLEASE FINISH THIS PLEASEEEEE
It's a new year, you should update as a gift haha

I miss this story so much
2,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »