Reviews for Mischances, Stances and Stolen Glances
CMlove2123 chapter 17 . 5/18
So I just read this entire thing in 2 days and I'm sure you won't be updating again considering it's been years but a pm of what you planned on happening in the story would be greatly appreciated. You stopped right before the end! It's an amazing story.
I want more :(
jan chapter 1 . 5/16
sometimes, i reread this and just wish that one day it updates again. i miss this so much.
gosh i wish you could come back and continue this! :(
most brittana writers have left and abandoned this ship now
Ludipa chapter 18 . 5/1
Please come back and finish this story :-( Santana leaving Brittany behind to leave with that Riley is so not the end we wish for :-( Please
Please come back. You promised that you will finish this story. Hope you update even if it is already been years from your last post. Still not giving up hope.
Please update chapter 1 . 4/21
;(;(;(
Tabs chapter 18 . 4/14
It has been effin 6 years and I'm still not over this fic. Where are you now author? I hope you're fine and happy witth your life.
Where are you now? I wish you'd find your way back to this story.
ChloesKestral chapter 6 . 1/30
I've read this story before and really enjoyed it first time round even though I had mixed feelings over something I'm sure lots of people do. I forgot about those feelings and decided to re-read it because I knew I had enjoyed it, regardless. Once again, I find the same thing happening, I thoroughly enjoy it, but I've only gotten so far before I've had to say something. I really can't see Britt ever marrying someone else if she knew Santana was still alive, even if she's in a coma. If she had actually died, then maybe, but in reality, our Britt loves San too much to do that, especially so soon afterwards. I can believe that she could be seeing someone else by the 4 year mark, but she definitely wouldn't be marrying again by then. For me to believe she could possibly even consider marrying someone else knowing San is technically still alive, it would take Britt a long time, maybe even 20 years down the line, because if she really did go through such an ordeal after what happened (which I wholeheartedly believe would happen) and she insists on not 'pulling the plug', then she's wouldn't be able move on and open herself up to the thought of even dating someone until at least the 4 or 5 year mark. I just can't take that seriously. I also find it completely understandable that Santana snapped at Brittany, and she's well within her rights too for it being so 'soon',' in a way. I think she would understand more if Britt was just seeing someone, even if hurt her, but if course she'll be angry to find she's moved on so soon. that being, I can't understand why San is being the one to feel obligated to apologise and being admonished by Quinn or Britt, she did nothing wrong, except for she probably could have had more fact in the way she handled it, but she was bound to have her emotions built up like that based on how things have turned out, I'm actually surprised she didn't do it sooner. Britt deserved that telling off, but the real Britt wouldn't need it cos she wouldn't have been married so soon. Please don't think I'm criticising, this is more of a critique and also my personal opinion, so I'm sorry if it sounds too harsh. I love everything else about this story, the cute interactions between the girls and Zoe, the quick witted banter between San, Danes and Mags, how high-strung the emotions are with the girls and just generally a really good story. I do love the story overall, it's just those 1 or 2 things that I can't personally wrap my head around, no matter how many times I read it. I would say keep up the good work, but it's already complete and has one of the highest favourite/follows/reviews count, which is more than I can say for myself lol, so bravo! So I'll just say thank you for writing this story in the first place and that I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future.
Chapter 17 A/N: "Stuff just piled up but I want you all to know that I'll never drop this story, I finish what I start."

I remember when it used to give me hope that you'd come back but my hope got lost like Brittany's did when Santana was in a coma. :(
FerBezanilla chapter 18 . 1/18
Hey,
Loved the story, but i cant live with not knowing why you never posted any new chapters. Its been like 4 years since your last update.
Maybe you are just busy, but its an amazing stoy, and you are a great writer, so it would be sad to just end it there.
I hope you answer.
Have a great day.
amp3209 chapter 18 . 10/28/2016
After reading the most recent reviews, I'm relieved to I'm not the only one who goes back to this story every once in a great while to reread and hope that it has been completed. This is one of my absolute favorite stories and even though I have no doubt that it has a happy ending, I can't help but wish for an ending. So beautifully written, so haunting and memorable... I wish ellisbell85 would just write anything at this point. Sigh...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Are you dead like this story? This is so bad tho
cakedinmud chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
4 years...would it be okay if someone adopts this story and finish it?
2,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »