Reviews for Mischances, Stances and Stolen Glances
whihumph chapter 18 . 5/24
this is a great story. i hope you finish it!
SpyderHyder chapter 18 . 5/6
"I'll still be waiting" ... for an update lol
Anyways, I read this story in a day (it literally took the entire day) and I was devastated when I realized that we didn't get the ending that your mind initially stalked you with. Terribly disappointing; I do wish that you'd finish this masterpiece that hasn't quite yet been completed. Thank you for the story :)
-Spyder
Absolutely love this, I'll be forever waiting for an update :(
Please come back chapter 18 . 4/19
It's been years, and i still somewhat have hope you will return and finish the story, even tho you probably gave up on glee and brittana, but please, if you knew how many people you would make happy like over the moon by just completing this story, you'd be very pleasantly surprised! Please, come back.
Whitney chapter 1 . 4/9
There is always hope, so i'm going to wait for a miracle.. Or an update.
Even if i don't know the difference.
ClexaLove999 chapter 18 . 4/7
It's been SOOO LONG
iamtheguest23 chapter 1 . 4/5
Please Please Please Please ! Can You Finish this brilliant fan fiction :)
PLEASE UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF GLEE ENDING
guest chapter 18 . 3/22
please finish .
Heartwing chapter 18 . 3/19
OMG! No one told me that this story was left unfinished! This is the best fanfic I've ever read an I can't believe it's not finished! I even wept reading this. You said you had the whole story in your head! You promised...
Heartwing chapter 7 . 3/18
Fleetwood Mac! This is my favorite fanfic I've ever read! You are a talented writer!
writtingaboutsantana chapter 18 . 3/9
You haven't updated in years, but
*Brittany voice*
I'll wait forever
(I'd just perfer sooner rather than later...or never)
Aghghg...when are theh going to be together?
And plz update again, why did you stop?
im reviewing so you see there are still people who read this and want to read till end, cause this is so good.
No fair...hey i dont wanna whine about it but j cant stop.
i mean its her daughter and now her daughter is raising with jenna under their roof? Its her family. She got to spend time with them.
sry...anyway great story
I have to say i give ghe right to santana.
2,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »